Rare & exotic sightings

bike182mtb

Likes Dirt
as some one who helps the western sydney juniors out and helped run the nsw interschools .i have had a fair bit to do with gordo.at the inter schools we ran a training day on the saturday .when he found out about it guess who call me to say he wanted to help in any way he could ?gordo :).i have been given about 20 jerseys and shorts and other things to give to kids by which rider do you think ?yes gordo.when i told him about two of the up and coming juniors.he said he would ride up [to the blue mts ]and take them out for a training ride if they liked.when i told them that i dont think i have seen two 17 yrs act like 4ys olds at xmas:D.he does alot for the juniors at my club and acts like a gentleman doing it .yes i think he is god too.but not just because of what he does on a bike.does this count like track building does????:)

m_g

Likes Dirt
as some one who helps the western sydney juniors out and helped run the nsw interschools .i have had a fair bit to do with gordo.at the inter schools we ran a training day on the saturday .when he found out about it guess who call me to say he wanted to help in any way he could ?gordo :).i have been given about 20 jerseys and shorts and other things to give to kids by which rider do you think ?yes gordo.when i told him about two of the up and coming juniors.he said he would ride up [to the blue mts ]and take them out for a training ride if they liked.when i told them that i dont think i have seen two 17 yrs act like 4ys olds at xmas:D.he does alot for the juniors at my club and acts like a gentleman doing it .yes i think he is god too.but not just because of what he does on a bike.does this count like track building does????:)
great story mate, nice to hear of guys like this doing stuff for juniors-unreal!!!

jab80

Likes Bikes
This sort of thing is what I was talking about in my earlier post. Great community where everyone is keen to support each other and see the sport grow.