Rave pants, Phatts, Melb Shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_stoney_one

Likes Dirt
hi all, just thought id open this topic for discussion on here about the melbourne shuffle and Phatts.

If your unfamiliar with these terms this video will show you what there all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51pa8XIL8Y&

The style of dancing is referred to as rave dancing, or "shuffling" and the pants that he is wearing are called "phatts" or something along those lines.

I do a small bit of shuffling in front of the mirror at home or when im blind at a mates place. im not great at it but i like to think im half decent :)

Also id love to get my hands on some "phatt pants" except they are any where from 150 dollars upwards which i really dont feel like spending. so ill most likley give them a miss untill i come across a real cheap pair or 2nd hand pair.

any way, if you do abit of shuffling yourself or have seen or own some sick looking phat pants post them up! id love to see it!

Keep shuffling ;)

'Ross

Eats Squid
I like those style of hoodies for some reason (Bassagents etc) but the pants are totally ludicrous, people should be shot for wearing them.

that_stoney_one

Likes Dirt
take it as an insult dick... no one realizes how much of a tool they look like... guys at school used to do it and film each other... now that is gay
URRRRRRRRRR....i took it as a insult....what the fark are you on about?

get the fuck out of my thread, now?.

i dont care what you think, enjoy differences. dont put them down.

now im going for dinner.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
also that guy is shit at shuffling. there are much better vids to show people, bit too much stomping going on in that vid.
Well TECHNICALLY that's not shuffling... It's hardstyling, way grosser to look at and way way easier... but yes way too much stomping (running man) and not enough kicks or actual shuffling.

i just put you on my poeple to kill list for being a try hard shuffling teeny bopper
Wanker.

right...well if you try that ill kick you in the fucking face.
Good call! I'll join you in the E-Kicking of the face.

This has rekindled my hatred of shuffling. That shit looks fucking stupid. Seriously.
Just coz u can't do it.:p.

Nucleon_Hawke owns phatties. Me and him used to be right into the whole rave scene. But if you want to do it, dont go to raves, go clubbing to places that play hard house and stuff... Looks better, music sounds better and there's not as many drug fucked retards. If i can dig up any of our shufflin vids i'll post one up.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hoooooooooly crap you have no idea how annoying this shit gets. Tons of little asian kids at my school all congregate around their lockers (which is conviently right next to mine! joy) and day in, day out play music through there Samsung phones and shuffle. It shits me to no end.

RCOH

Eats Squid
I have never laughed so hard as I did the time I first saw that dancing.

Seriously, it was about 6 months ago. I almost pissed myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.