RAW Track 2008 Thread (was FNWTR)

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
I rode my bike last night if that counts. There was a guy who passed me who had on his jersey "It's not secret training unless you get caught"

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bikes packed.
Taxi booked.
Hopefully I'll get at least 2 hours on the flight tonight.
See you there tomorrow night......:D

DaGonz

Eats Squid
New Bike!

As always seems to be the case with me... I ended up spending way more than I was planning too...

See you all tonight!

Cheers
Gonz

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As always seems to be the case with me... I ended up spending way more time on the deck than I was planning too...
I fixed that up for you;)

A good night, a few crashes, some sore legs after only an hour or so sleep. See y'all next time.

DaGonz

Eats Squid
I fixed that up for you;)
yeah thanks... I felt so bad about that, and then got super nervous in the last race when the group slowed down a bit towards the end. Was one of the reasons I pulled the eject lever at the end.

Super funn though ;)

Cheeers
Gonz

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Farkin & Friends Point Score

Fats (Div 4)________________121
Alchemist (Div 4)___________117
Stromy (Div 3)_______________83

Juzzy (Div 3)________________49
Go to Bed Jessica (Div 4)____48

SpoonBoy (aka DaGonz) (Div 4)43
fatnold (Div 4)______________35
Goldie (Div 4)_______________30

Dunk_________________________30
Jasco_________________________0

It's getting tight at the top of Div 4 with Fats no longer a clear leader and Rosco catching rapidly.

fats

Squid
Your not wrong! Super frantic and over before I knew it. I think Ross made a mistake waiting for us snails to try and work for him. He may have come close if he went on his own. That video shows how good my starts are. Not! I don't think I have a hope in tomorrows 1 lap screamer. Might as well just sit it out and wait for the FAT MANS WHEEL RACE!!!!! At least I'll have a chance with my handicap:D

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
The only way he could of won is we'd worked together from the go, as it was I blew up completely trying to close the gap between him and you.

fats

Squid
Your probably right Rob. Apparently last years was won by a Div 4 rider. He must have had some good helpers.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
This week’s Races

• Round 1 warm up Scratch
  • Round 2 The Cycleworld Fat-Mans Wheel-race
  • Round 3 1 lap screamers (Hillbrick round)
  • Round 4 Mystery race
  • Round 5 Combines
  • Round 6 Race video replays, Cyclists pasta and Beer in the HBT.
So who is in this week? Fats are you heavy enough (heavier than Paul) to enter the Fat-Mans Wheel-race?

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
  • Round 1 warm up Scratch
  • Round 2 The Cycleworld Fat-Mans Wheel-race
  • Round 3 1 lap screamers (Hillbrick round)
  • Round 4 Mystery race
  • Round 5 Combines
  • Round 6 Race video replays, Cyclists pasta and Beer in the HBT.
Dang....I'm gunna miss my signature race. :(:(

DaGonz

Eats Squid
Man I did some stoopid things last night. I was proud of my scratch race effort but the combined and mystery race....

Need to figure out how to get off the front without ending up boxed in down the back.

Cheers
Gonz

DaGonz

Eats Squid
Flipp'n work

Gonna miss tonights race :/ probably not a bad thing given I still have a slight limp and hand issues.... but still ;)

Cheers
Gonz