rear hubs

ride_hard199

Likes Dirt
whats the loudest rear hub on the market that isn't really really expensive?
i just love it when i go down a hill and the hub buzzes like mad.

dick

Likes Dirt
i reakon its sick, ive heard u can tweak the springs in some hubs to make it louder.
get a hadley, but there not really on the cheap side.

fastrider gus

super huck
aireal arent too shabby! mine is sick as... they arent as deafening as some hubs, but they sound realy cool becuase the clicks are realy close together and high pitched...

you could always put a playing card in your spokes..

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hadley's sound great but are a little pricey, I once had a really cheap Joytech or parallax hub that used to click like you had cards in your spokes, It lasted a couple a weeks.Spend the extra and get a good one.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love my hadley, the sound it makes is cool, and the quality is schmiko. A dt hugi also has a killer sound, and i cant belive no ones mentioned king hubs. Although, none of those are cheap. Essentially if you want your hub to make loud noises, take the freehub body off, tighten your pawl spring and off you go. Except for Hugis and a few others, which have an el wierdo internal layout. But a hub with a standard pawl layout shouldn't cause you too many headaches.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
all DH hubs over about $200 have an awesome sound.....

chris king hubs are the best i think (sound wise), they sound like fishing rods !!

but once again price is always a factor !!

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i can crank my aireal pretty damn loud 8) but i thikn somthing is bent :shock: dman hubs! thats the only part i have troubles with other than chains but we wont get into that :shock: