Recomend me a place to get XC bike serviced SE suburbs MELB

Zam

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Finally took my bike out to Lysterfield the other week, and it seems it needs a bit of work and is not as smooth as it should be so i guess its time for a service.

SO can anyone recomend me a good place to get it serviced in the SE suburbs of Melbourne, I am in Knox.

Cheers

Zam

Hey guys,

Finally took my bike out to Lysterfield the other week, and it seems it needs a bit of work and is not as smooth as it should be so i guess its time for a service.

SO can anyone recomend me a good place to get it serviced in the SE suburbs of Melbourne, I am in Knox.

Cheers

Zam
If you don't mind a quick trip up the eastern to Collingwood, I just had astroboyracer service my Trance X1. He did a great job. I found his recommendation through here.

I have heard great things about Trailmix at Lysterfield, although I haven't been there.

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pinnacle cycles in The Basin. Just up the road from Boronia.
Paul is a great guy, and he rides/races xc himself, so he can do it all.
He also used to organise a (monthly?) xc crit, but not sure if they've got that organised in the basin.
I don't know about servicing prices, but he would always take care of me with parts at his old shop, and always take the time to have a good chat with you as well.

Pinnacle Cycles (03) 9762 1060
Bicycles and Accessories - Retail and Repairs
- The Basin, VIC
1323 Mountain Hwy, The Basin VIC 3154, Australia

Zam

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys,

Funny as it is i have been to Trailmix heaps and it never even occurred to me to go there, hahaha.

So i guess i will try there first and then see about Pinnacle Cycles.

Cheers

Zam

Mr_Lanky

Likes Bikes
Thanks guys,

Funny as it is i have been to Trailmix heaps and it never even occurred to me to go there, hahaha.

So i guess i will try there first and then see about Pinnacle Cycles.

Cheers

Zam
I found the blokes at Trailmix to be competent and friendly. If you organise it well, they might even do the job while you're having a coffee after your ride....

Cheers