Red Ass 4X and Dual Slalom State Series and Championships 2011

muvro

Likes Dirt
Sweet, I can sleep in. The missus is not happy I'm going out... LOL But it's gotta be done. hehe:D

Static 81

Likes Bikes
Spewing I couldn't get a helmet in time. To top it off I'm now working tomorrow. I will be there after 11am with camera in hand though. See you all there!!

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Just confirmed: at the Ebenezer races (round 3 + champs) you will be battling for prices from:
JetBlack
Shimano
Cellbikes

trailburner

Thanks to Nigel from Pedal4Pierce for the 4X and DS footage of the Sydney Olympic Park rounds:

[video=youtube_share;nn36ikDkMW4]http://youtu.be/nn36ikDkMW4[/video]

[video=youtube_share;0JM9S1weY1Q]http://youtu.be/0JM9S1weY1Q[/video]

Registration for the Ebenezer weekend will remain open until Thursday night 9pm!

trailburner

Weather forecast for the weekend: bring your sunscreen! Two great 4X and Dual Slalom days at Ebenezer ahead. Don't forget to register before 9pm tonight.

Cell Bikes are giving away 20 Maxxis Larsen TT tyres as well as RaceFace gloves for prizes! We also have 4 cases of Bernard beer to give away as well as JetBlack and Shimano prizes.

Last edited:
Yo, if I haven't registered for this weekends races, can I rego on the day?
SOMEONE PLEASE SAY YES..!! And link me to something!

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone have the actual address of the track? Like something to type into my gps?
Put in tizzinia road into the navman and go to the middle of the road. It becomes really obvious where the track is because there is cars parked in a field just after you "reach your destination"

Accomodation for Stromlo

Can anyone suggest a reasonable place to stay for the weekend that is handy to Stromlo?

trailburner

For all you hard men and women out there: if you ride the Shimano MTB GP on Saturday and back it up with the 4X on Sunday we throw in the DS entry for free!

The MTB GP is a 4 and 8 hour enduro where you have to - wait for it - pedal up a hill! Usual suspects include:Vanessa, Brad, Emily... any other takers?

muvro

Likes Dirt
For all you hard men and women out there: if you ride the Shimano MTB GP on Saturday and back it up with the 4X on Sunday we throw in the DS entry for free!

The MTB GP is a 4 and 8 hour enduro where you have to - wait for it - pedal up a hill! Usual suspects include:Vanessa, Brad, Emily... any other takers?
Sounds good :)