Red Bull Hardline Maydena

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Best one so far IMO.
'I crashed here last run' :p

Weighing 45kg they just bounce. Getting plenty of runs in pre race which is great and the rest of the park is still open for other riders.
Good to hear the riders are stoked with the course too.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Did seeding actually finish today. We left early due to the lower track being closed and the rain coming in.

Saw on the big screen some young rider ate it really, really bad at the top. In Rob Warner's words "oh he's fucked"

LPG

likes thicc birds
I've on caught little snips of things but I saw people riding it with single crown forks... WTF!

Edit: may have been one of the women riders but I think I saw a couple of them

Last edited:

nathanm

Eats Squid
Connor’s Instagram looks like a soggy seeding.

Hopefully not too many off.

@nathanm any idea who the rider was? Hopefully ok.
Youngest rider in the field, whoever that is. Must have been ok if Connor came down. The young rider crashed off one of the cliff drops. Got bucked on landing or something but the footage missed it. Again as per Rob's words, fucking oath cameraman how the fuck did you miss that.

I hope they let him comment like that tommorow

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I’ve only been to maydena once and it was torrential rain but as it dried out the jumps at the bottom got exponentially faster/easier to clear. I hope the changes in track condition don’t lead to any big crashes due to change in speed. Mind you, I reckon the pros probably have a better feel for it than me :D

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Too much w00ting for me.
that seems to be a thing for some proportion of the MTB community?? each to their own i suppose...

some other vid with BK complaining he had to give a tow to a girl.... doesn't seem right...

edit: deleted yootoob link because the guy was just so farkin anoying :p
if i hear one more "yew" or "frothin"......

Edit: wet quali run

Last edited:

Delazy

Got a new bike!
That seeding run video of Thibault Laly has really perked my interest! Myself and many others were removed from higher up the mountain by marshals because they were apparently closing spectator access above midline to allow drone pilots full access for the broadcast. Seems to be plenty of people occupying the areas we were told to leave :/