Redlands dh thread

scott_bigfoot

Likes Bikes
downhill ride tomossa at mt cotton .. we headin up bout 9 ...

creek gap will be on......;)

fluid would make it for sure:p
sounds good few of us are already headin bit later but bound to catch you there,

that creek jump is nuts/death to those who fail. looks like a fun gap... to watch

G-Rod

Squid
Mt Cotton

Hey fellas im looking for people to ride with in brissie. Most of my mates like riding tambo and blackstone as they live out that way. So im lookin for some tracks closer by. We r always lookin to expand our riding group cause as we all no its better atmosphere when we have more riders.
Im pretty amature though and i live in the carindale area. So let us no ur thoughts

Cheers Gianni

scott_bigfoot

Likes Bikes
Hey fellas im looking for people to ride with in brissie. Most of my mates like riding tambo and blackstone as they live out that way. So im lookin for some tracks closer by. We r always lookin to expand our riding group cause as we all no its better atmosphere when we have more riders.
Im pretty amature though and i live in the carindale area. So let us no ur thoughts

Cheers Gianni

hey,

i think mt cotton is the only place that has tracks that will be able to be riden for a long time to come, as thornlands is up for sale.
would be riding at mt cotton most sundays.
will post on here the ight or a couple of days before a ride, next time we head up feel free to come along.

G-Rod

Squid
ok cool. This sunday im unavailable for a ride cause i have big day out on but after that im sweet to hit up rides.
Cheers

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
Hey fellas... Me and a few mates built the trail at Thornlands. And half a trail at Mt Cotton. We chose to disclose Thornlands location but have not disclosed our trail at Mt Cotton as yet. Anyhoo my point is...Do you guys know the guy who built the trail at Mt Cotton? And does he care about you riding and telling others about his track that he built single handedly? Cuz ive met him. And hes put in a FUCK LOAD of effort to build that trail. Now im not saying you guys will wreck it ( ive met a few of you ) but if you keep talking about it publicly on farkin then someone might findout about it that should know. So can we mabey keep it to Pm's please. Cuz i hate to see a trail like that ruined.

scott_bigfoot

Likes Bikes
Hey fellas... Me and a few mates built the trail at Thornlands. And half a trail at Mt Cotton. We chose to disclose Thornlands location but have not disclosed our trail at Mt Cotton as yet. Anyhoo my point is...Do you guys know the guy who built the trail at Mt Cotton? And does he care about you riding and telling others about his track that he built single handedly? Cuz ive met him. And hes put in a FUCK LOAD of effort to build that trail. Now im not saying you guys will wreck it ( ive met a few of you ) but if you keep talking about it publicly on farkin then someone might findout about it that should know. So can we mabey keep it to Pm's please. Cuz i hate to see a trail like that ruined.

hey cody,

i havent personally met the guy but we have another tail in the same area which we have built and a mate i ride up there with has met the guy who built the track in question. we just figured if we had a few more people that are local to go up there it could become a lot better then it is currently, as it does look very run down at the moment. it is still not a very easy track to find.

all that aside we will keep it to pms from now on in regards to the location of said track.
but will still try and organise some more hands to get up there and sort it out.

cheers scott

Dr.u

Squid
Hey farkers, Please don't talk about this trail, at least untill it is finished. If you now where it is ride it, but don't tell too many people. As Cody said alot of work has gone into this trail so please don't wreck/change it' don't leave any fucking rubbish near/on the trail and respect the area it s built in. A mate and I will be there sunday arvy maybe sat too for a ride maybe do some work.

Dru

1st post

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
Hey farkers, Please don't talk about this trail, at least untill it is finished. If you now where it is ride it, but don't tell too many people. As Cody said alot of work has gone into this trail so please don't wreck/change it' don't leave any fucking rubbish near/on the trail and respect the area it s built in. A mate and I will be there sunday arvy maybe sat too for a ride maybe do some work.

Dru

1st post
he built it so.... FUCKING RESPECT!

Last edited:

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
dont think so...idk we all have our Ps now so we just got to built tracks...guess we just got over the building and maintance thing. :p