Redsands boys NOW WITH FLIPPAGE!

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Here are some pics from todays playtime. EDIT: And some sickness from Sunday starting at pic #24: Shorty warped my perception of reality with excellent style on his sexy yellow NS.
Edit: vid now up "Action on Red Sand".

Attachments

Last edited:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
He's in pics 1, 17, 18 and 21. Man , he was rad on that tiny tiny bike. I also like Blakie's camera glance and Kezza getting flat as a pancake in pic 8 and the last one.

Jordo99

Likes Dirt
He's in pics 1, 17, 18 and 21. Man , he was rad on that tiny tiny bike. I also like Blakie's camera glance and Kezza getting flat as a pancake in pic 8 and the last one.
yea i seen 'em. You got a video didn't ya?
the video would be madd.(of the 16")

kemmis

Likes Dirt
nice, gettin your whip on arent you mr banshee man.:p Insanity doing that jump on the midget bike.

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
yea i seen 'em. You got a video didn't ya?
the video would be madd.(of the 16")
Vid will be up on Mon or Tues, after I get some more footage. It takes a while to edit out the crap and cetera. My videos are bad enough already!

nice, gettin your whip on arent you mr banshee man.:p Insanity doing that jump on the midget bike.
That kid on the tiny clown bike is awesome, I think he's everyone's hero now. He rides into the double with the biggest grin on his face!

Last edited:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
It was that guy all the DJers were talking about on saturday.
Didn't you go out today?
"That Guy" is Shorty from Sydney, and he's a champ. A great arvo of riding was put in by all the jumpers, there were more DJ stacks yesterday than I've seen in the last 6 months, the lads were really pushing it. Good work all! Vid up soon.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"That Guy" is Shorty from Sydney, and he's a champ. A great arvo of riding was put in by all the jumpers, there were more DJ stacks yesterday than I've seen in the last 6 months, the lads were really pushing it. Good work all! Vid up soon.
shorty is an awesome rider, i think he is spono'ed by NS?