Reedy & Co.

Reece.

Likes Dirt
Whats the go with rules?
Im born in Novemeber 1993.
So 17 in november, series finishes in Spetember (i think) so technically im not 17, so why couldnt i race u17 in 4x and aparently the same with DH?

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
Whats the go with rules?
So 17 in november, series finishes in Spetember (i think) so technically im not 17, so why couldnt i race u17 in 4x and aparently the same with DH?
Because you are turning 17 THIS year there for you cant not race in under 17. It doesnt matter if your 17 or not when the race is held. Plus u19's is alot better as you have the chance to get 2 runs, so it pushes you to ride faster.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back in the day under UCI (i think) rules it was like that, It went off your age as of Oct 31st that year... But yeh they take your max age of that year.

U'19s isn't that bad, It takes a hell of a lot more to win it but if your in the top 26? of the group you get a second run. As for me, Sport is where i'll be lol should be fun.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whats the go with rules?
OMG im born in november to!!;)

if the rain holds out, anyone keen for castle hill?

dont think it will though

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
Back in the day under UCI (i think) rules it was like that, It went off your age as of Oct 31st that year... But yeh they take your max age of that year.

U'19s isn't that bad, It takes a hell of a lot more to win it but if your in the top 26? of the group you get a second run. As for me, Sport is where i'll be lol should be fun.
Its the top 50% plus 1. so if there where 50 riders in u19 then yes, 26 would go thought. last year i think on average it was about 15 or so that got thought