Regular Street Ride meet up's in Brisbane

optamistic

Likes Bikes
Hi I know their use to be a regular meet up of street riders in Brisbane on Friday nights. My friend and I usually go ridding on the fridays and just wanting to make more of a group agian so how about every Friday night meet up at King George Square between 6:45pm and 7pm. My friend will be their but I might not be their because i'm looking at a new bike (if you want to look at the specs go here: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=54637) but i'll prob turn up half way through. All riders with their own experience level's welcome, don't have to do anything you don't wan't to, if youv have never heard of or done no street riding come along, me and my friend are still quite inexpierinced, so turn up see if ya like, if not what ya got to lose, IT'S FREE!:eek: :D barly anything's free these days
quick sum up:
where you riding? - No real set plan just trying 2 find some new stuff, if get bored in city there's always southbank and places nearby
What kind of riding are you doing? - stairs jumps (drop off stairs and stair gaps), drop off's, maybe some technical stuff, Skinny's, and what ever the majority want

thanks,
Alex

optamistic

Likes Bikes
Hi again, I currently ride a GT Ruckus 2.0 and my friend rides a Giant AC both are just stock models no real improvements

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Once I get some new forks, me and some mates (around 3-4?? ) should be coming along for some of them.

Look foward to it, see you guys there.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer me and nelson (santacruzmtb) should be able to come in most of the time. but i want to get a hardtail for street but ill still ride the dh rig. i think nelson is the same. but yer we probally will come in and mabey bring a few people. matt_82 might some as well not really sure.

d_j1

Likes Dirt
Good Idea

Yep sounds like a good idea to me. Bit of consistency should get more people in on it. Is anyone going in this friday. Cam, Mitch and myslef might head in if it's still on.

optamistic

Likes Bikes
My Friend defiently will be there but I might not, seems like others are coming, so even if my friend can't make it others will B there

Thats Mad!

HEY HEY.....lol look at my name :confused: hehehe anyway yeeeh i rekon ill come in i ride a sassy....sasquatch (no idea how to spell it) :p hehe.....atm im geting my front axel replaced as my tricycle doesnt seem to like big huks..mEEEEEEEEEEH anyway i think i will come in it sounds lie an AWSOME IDEA i hope someone trys to chase us :D hehehe adds to the excitment a bit :p.....anyhoo...im cam....so i will more than likly see you guys friday night :D

oh by the way......street cars are really gay unless they are like.....good...rofl...ummm ok they are gay unless they arnt rice crap (can i say that?? please dont ban me) yeh so anyway BUY A MUSCLE CAR BE A MAN AND HAVE SOME BALLS!!!!!!

have a nice day :)

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
Habiby said:
mmm
sounds good

ill come to ur house before nelson, get food(kfc i dunno) then pimp off???
yea sounds like a plan.. though you might have to suffer and eat maccas cause there aint a KFC within a 5km radius of my house.

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
I think that the moderhaters should lighten up to be honest. Sure it was "mildly" immature, but I think it was a little over the top for banning him instantly. You would have alot more respect if you at least gave out warnings.

/rant.

May see you in there, if I can get my bike back together.

ngyagi

Cannon Fodder
hmmm... No, I reckon Mr Mod was right... Everyone needs a good banning once in a while... I'm sure monkey saw it coming, bearing down on him like a great big shiny pimped up street car... Will be at KGS for a ride, i am scared, I am a newbie too, but i like riding my bicycle a lot....

optamistic

Likes Bikes
I will probably come, my friend will defiently go, so probaly either 1 or 2

I'll tally the show of hands either 2morrow arvo or friday morning, prob late thursday night

d_j1

Likes Dirt
blackjack said:
scary monkey boner... you sir are an idiot. thank you mods for banning him.
And you sir need not shut your mouth and think before speaking crap to people you don't know. Then again dude that was a random post...but yet somehow still relevant?? Street cars-street ride?? Anyways..shall not be there this coming friday (tomorrow)..but will definetly try and make next friday. Keep this going guys..it's a pimping idea.