Renthal Apex

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Any ideas why the Apex is pretty much sold out everywhere in the shorter lengths, 40 and 50mm? Have I missed something and they finally release it in all black ;-)

beejay

Likes Dirt
Got a 40mm kook aid on the bike aswell.....love it :heh:

Bad luck on availability but looks like they'll be back end of March (jensonusa)

Didn't know they cam in all black????? Just black with gold face clamps.

I've got a 50mm on my trance avd1. Kool aid or no it's pretty good. Big diff from my 70mm giant stem. Holds the bar in place and is light. All black would be great but I got mine due to weight and price

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
It doesnt come in 35mm so drinking the kool aid cant be the reason. If anyone has one to sell, 50mm, please let me know.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's probably a bit of sprog blocking the connections - bit of a clean will sort it out.
Hahaha.............when-your-in-the-moment.....:sing:

Many-Stella's-and-a-laptop..........never-a-good-ending

anhoo....Renthal..

GRPABT1

Likes Dirt
If you want an all black stem that's light and strong enough for enduro why not the Race Face Turbine? It's lighter than the apex. I have one on my Rocky Mountain Altitude and it's plenty stiff. Or is it the wrong flavor Kool aide?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
If you want an all black stem that's light and strong enough for enduro why not the Race Face Turbine? It's lighter than the apex. I have one on my Rocky Mountain Altitude and it's plenty stiff. Or is it the wrong flavor Kool aide?
Its all about the cool aid .. I personally think they look shitty and cheap, I'd much rather a nice quality Thompson or Easton.

GRPABT1

Likes Dirt
Its all about the cool aid .. I personally think they look shitty and cheap, I'd much rather a nice quality Thompson or Easton.
Eye of the beer holder I suppose. I prefer the looks of the Turbine over the Thompson or Easton. Weight saving is just a bonus.