Replacement suspension bolts?

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Broke my good frame, picked up a cheap Scott dually I can upgrade with existing parts while I save/search for something I really would like. Unfortunately it is missing a suspension bolt, so I need a replacement.

Any suppliers for that sort of thing other than trying the manufacturer? Otherwise i guess it'll be trying to bodge something from the local bolt suppliers as it isn't a standard looking bolt, as I found out when I took out the one on the other side.

Majin

Likes Dirt
Hey,
If you knew the size you could try your LBS for the bolts, if they couldn't get any.
Otherwise, id Contact Scott themselves and see if they had some for replacement.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,
If you knew the size you could try your LBS for the bolts, if they couldn't get any.
Otherwise, id Contact Scott themselves and see if they had some for replacement.
Well, apparently you can ge them, but you need to buy a whole bolt kit at around $150. Went to a bolt supplier and ended up with an Allen head bolt in the only style they had with the same thread. Bought 2 for $3.50. Filed the head of one down by putting it in a drill and holding a file on it so it fits in the seating space nicely. Now I need some lock tight to hold it in position. Not the same, but being solid rather than hollow it should be strong enough - at least it will be stronger than the 5 cable ties that were holding it together.