Replacing Juicy 5 Levers????

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Gday All,
bout 2 or 3 months back, was in a car accident with me on my bike. I have stripped what i can off it a while ago, but i havent given much thought to my juicy 5 levers, which look something like a "C", the way they were bent back after the bike hit the ground i guess. My question, can the levers be replaced so i can then try sell them on? or have i just aquired me some spare parts for my new bike with juicy 5s??
I have had a bit of a look around the lever, but they look to be riveted or something in there. Anyone know if they are/arent replacable?

Cheers,
Scuba

And yes, i did a search to no avail.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I know you can buy aftermarket levers for Juicy 7's and the 5's are pretty damn similar so I think you should be able to remove the old levers and put new ones on.

Might be Local Shop time unless someone like Tu Plang wants to jump in with some actual knowledge.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont think you can buy juicy levers the same as stock, but you can replace them with some after market levers made by straightline or dangerboy, and a few other companys, just go to your lbs and ask about after market juicy 5 levers

EDIT: beaten to it

Last edited: