Research Project: BMX Racing

kelcie

Likes Dirt
Hey BMX side of RotorBurn

As of this year i'm in Year 11. As apart of our year 11 course subjects we are doing a compulsory topic called "Research Project". As my topic im doing something around "BMX Racing".

I will have about 5 different concepts in my Research Project but, in the end i would like the outcome to be a BMX that I have restored or bought in pieces then built by myself.

Concepts:
-About BMX Racing
-About the Brands and Parts
-About the Costs
-Build/Resorting a Bike
-Then the final testing of the bike and writing about then looking back over the first 3 concepts and seeing if its correct information

This is were you views can help me with the choice of Brand and Parts. As I'm from the Downhill/Freeride/Dirt Jumping (Mountain Bikes) side of everything i'm still not familiar with BMX Racing. I used to do it as a child up in Queensland but never really followed it as much as Downhill Racing.

My price is limited as well nothing thats over $1000. I do own a 2011 Fit Inman 3. It is a BMX that I usually just take down to city skate and through some tricks down. If you could give me ideas on how to turn my BMX into Race condition then that would be much appreciated

Thanks Guys, Hope you can list some good Brands and Parts and Prices for BMX Race Bikes for me

Also if you selling a BMX Race Bike Please Message!!!

Last edited: