Return to Ourimbah XC 27July08 (goto page 23 for new details)

fezi

Likes Dirt
Weather will be OK! Cool but ok. Tracks are sticky and a bit muddy in places but hey its mountain biking not sewing classes.
See you all tommorow!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Bah ... we can get this puppy to the Grand Mark

Several rides thank you Mr Plow King.:)

BoM is still putting a chance of light showers for tomorrow .... but man today was sweet.

Farkers in so Far:
Me, Bipyjamas, Eggyolkeo, Oddjob, mtb1611 (+2), Fezi (+1 or 2), Oddjob, Fatman, Dicky

Fat_ride, not sure if your in (I don't have your number either) ... presume everybody else is out.

Dave will be a little late ... but we'll start a lap without him.

see you all there ... only thing gonna call this off is if it is bucketing down as I'm packing my car ... I have all of the numbers for the peeps listed above. So, expect an early AM TXT if things go pear shaped.

Thanks for the track update Fezi.

Nub

Banned
Bugger!

Going to be an epic ride, with some sweet dudes!

I'll have to be content with knowing that I am infact the whippetyest out of all of you. :p ;)

I didn't know oddjob had a twin?

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt
BoM is still putting a chance of light showers for tomorrow .... but man today was sweet.
hope the showers stay away till late evening...

was six degrees at 8am...then it got warmer...

tomorro's 8 hr will be a chilly start...

car is packed ....pizza on order...and red wine open...

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hopefully I won't be late, I should be there by 9.30. I'll hang out with a few schooners if you guys have gone without me.:D
Al message me if you are heading off for a lap and I'm not there.

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt
Anyone have a link to the meeting place for tomorrow?
Coming from Penrith or Castle Hill direction
From the M4, take the 2nd Penrith exit (the "Mulgoa Rd" exit - not "Northern Rd") Follow Mulgoa Rd past Penrith, turning LEFT when it turns into Castlreagh Rd (follow the signs to the Regatta centre). Stay with Casltereagh road until seeing the major Left turn into Springwood Road (some call it Hawkesbury Road) which goes to Springwood. You will pass a number of creeks. When you pass over Shaws Creek about 150 mtrs on the left is the entrance into Yellowmundee Regional Park. Just follow the fireroad to the race venue

:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mtb1611

Seymour
Coming from Penrith or Castle Hill direction
From the M4, take the 2nd Penrith exit (the "Mulgoa Rd" exit - not "Northern Rd") Follow Mulgoa Rd past Penrith, turning LEFT when it turns into Castlreagh Rd (follow the signs to the Regatta centre). Stay with Casltereagh road until seeing the major Left turn into Springwood Road (some call it Hawkesbury Road) which goes to Springwood. You will pass a number of creeks. When you pass over Shaws Creek about 150 mtrs on the left is the entrance into Yellowmundee Regional Park. Just follow the fireroad to the race venue

:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Nice work! hehe

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt
Nice work! hehe
will have to catch up for a ride with you soon dude....once i get over some crap...no training after being sick, work shit...getting the sack then finding another job...late nites cause of some little bike ride in france....:eek:

luckily tomorro i'm not solo and just team of three... :cool:

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am a fly tomorrow.

The cold/flu/bronchitus my wife kindly passed on is starting to set in. Perhaps with some rest tomorrow I can fend it off, I think riding wouldn't help :)

Annoying, I've been looking forward to it for ages now, and the weather has cleared up nicely for it too. Hopefully catch y'all on the next one! Good luck in the 8hr, all you hardcore freaks! You know who you are.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
The cold/flu/bronchitus my wife kindly passed on is starting to set in. Perhaps with some rest tomorrow I can fend it off, I think riding wouldn't help :)
you'll be right Dude ... bawahahahahaha ... next time

Ben hopefully your sorted with Nub's link.

otherwise head to Tuggerah ... take the wyong exit (not the ourimbah exit)... left after exit ... follow this for several minutes (old maitland rd) ... pass Mardi ... then a low speed left which meets yarramalong rd (left) ... follow this for a couple of minutes ... down a little hill on the left you'll see a sign to the park ... also called redhill rd.

mtb1611

Seymour
will have to catch up for a ride with you soon dude....once i get over some crap...no training after being sick, work shit...getting the sack then finding another job...late nites cause of some little bike ride in france....:eek:

luckily tomorro i'm not solo and just team of three... :cool:
Definitely mate. Sounds like you've had waaaaaay too much on your plate!Good luck tomorrow too!