reveiws on 2010 Commencal Supreme DH‏?

downhill_4_life

Likes Bikes
i was thinking of buying a 2010 Commencal Supreme DH‏ with these specs Frame: Brand new Commencal Supreme DH Med/Lrg (The frame and rear shock have never been ridden)
- Rear Shock: Brand new Fox DHX 5.0 with Ti spring
- Forks: Fox 40
- Brakes: Avid Elixir CR
- Rear Mech: Orange Sram XO
- Shifter: Orange Sram XO
- Cranks: Truvativ holzfeller
- Chain Guide: MRP G2 guide wth 38th MRP chainring
- Hubs: Haddley front and rear
- Rims: Mavic 729 rims
- Spokes: DT Champion
- Handle bars: Funn Full On 750 width
- Cassette: Sram 21-11
- Chain: Sram
- Seat: Funn skinny RL
- Seat post: Thompson
- Stem: Funn RSX direct mount
- Headset: Orange Chris King
was wondering if anybody had herd or has one of these bikes and could tell me what they think about them

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have an 09' one, and there is no difference between the two apart from minor components but I have upgraded mine to better than they standard 2010 one, and I can clearly say they are a A grade bike, the suspension set up can not be beaten as it hits the nail on the head, if you are a lighter rider, you might have a tiny little bit of trouble as they are a tad bit heavy which is why they don't get more attention, which all has to do with the frame, the 2011 one's are different so hopefully they fixed that problem, depends on what you're paying for it... wait until the 2011 one's come out because prices will drop a fair bit and you will be able to pick up a bargain, good luck neither the less :)

Leeroy26

Likes Dirt
Sweet bike! Like Rendog said, they are a heavier frame than some, but they have adjustable head angle and chainstays which is sweet!

They have dropped the adjustments for 2011 so these frames will be somewhat lighter!