Revell Throttle & Monty trials bike

Revell Rider24

Likes Bikes
Hey guys these are 2 of my 5 rides but the other 3 are all motorbikes so i didn't take any pics considering that this is a mountain bike site :D so yeah, they're both mostly stock and I don't freeride much - I'm more a freestyle motorbike rider but yeah tell me what you think.

My mountain bike, Revell throttle I've had this for about a year now

And my other bike, a Monty trials bike - lots of fun and I've had this one for a year and a half

DownhillerDeano

Doesn't want a custom title!
How do you find the monty? Contemplating buying one, but still hesitant in regards to the 20's, I've always hated bmx....

Revell Rider24

Likes Bikes
How do you find the monty? Contemplating buying one, but still hesitant in regards to the 20's, I've always hated bmx....
hey my mate does lots of trials and is 4th in Australia for push bike trials and the 20s are alot better than the 24s trust me it's alot easier to control and easier to do the technical stuff if your only just starting trials then a 20 inch is the best to go for i love it it's lasted me a while been bashed around and hasnt broken iv only had one service done to it and that was for a new rear hub and break pads >< so yer just go to your nearest bike store and get them to order one in

Cheers