Revenge Is Sweet

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
haha if your still looking for revenge make her a nice fresh dutch oven before she goes to bed then when she hops in put the doona over her head n hold it there:p shed never mess with you again;)
While were on the subject does anyone have a good curry recipe.:D

THE YETI

Likes Dirt
How has this not been locked by now? Best get in while we still can huh?

You can still get back at her, even if she is reading these. If nothing else she's going to be paranoid that you've done any of them and will spend her life in fear.

Light a few cigarettes under her bed while she sleeps for a month or so. Once you stop she'll get the withdrawal symptoms and will probably stink like tobacco for a while. Alternatively, buy the nicotine patches and stick a couple to her back before school each day. Get her hooked on those puppies.

Being 16 she probably has her Ls. Cut a triangle from the right side of the license so she can't drive 'til she gets a new one (or, fuck it, just melt it). As part of this plan, use the nads hair remover in her shampoo, so her new license photo shows her at her best..

Use a mortar and pestle(or even a spoon on a chopping board) + a tiny bit of water to crush chilli seeds (buy some fresh) into the finest paste possible; rub this on her toothbrush or put in her pimple cream for maximum effect.

Put a needle/pin in the sole of her shoe so it JUST pokes out under the insole. Then, use pliars to cut the remainder of the length from underneath. There's no way you're getting that out of any shoe (other than volleys).

Find her bra size, steal her bras, then go buy three or four of the same pattern that are two or three sizes too big. They'll make her small rack look even smaller or she'll have to go ultra-slut and stuff them with tissues

Please do something to spite that little bitch. hahaha. I hope these help.

Last edited:

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
How has this not been locked by now? Best get in while we still can huh?

You can still get back at her, even if she is reading these. If nothing else she's going to be paranoid that you've done any of them and will spend her life in fear.

Light a few cigarettes under her bed while she sleeps for a month or so. Once you stop she'll get the withdrawal symptoms and will probably stink like tobacco for a while. Alternatively, buy the nicotine patches and stick a couple to her back before school each day. Get her hooked on those puppies.

Being 16 she probably has her Ls. Cut a triangle from the right side of the license so she can't drive 'til she gets a new one (or, fuck it, just melt it). As part of this plan, use the nads hair remover in her shampoo, so her new license photo shows her at her best..

Use a mortar and pestle(or even a spoon on a chopping board) + a tiny bit of water to crush chilli seeds (buy some fresh) into the finest paste possible; rub this on her toothbrush or put in her pimple cream for maximum effect.

Put a needle/pin in the sole of her shoe so it JUST pokes out under the insole. Then, use pliars to cut the remainder of the length from underneath. There's no way you're getting that out of any shoe (other than volleys).

Find her bra size, steal her bras, then go buy three or four of the same pattern that are two or three sizes too big. They'll make her small rack look even smaller or she'll have to go ultra-slut and stuff them with tissues

Please do something to spite that little bitch. hahaha. I hope these help.
Nah no license. But she did steal my school shirt for a couple of weeks and my school jumper and the bitch is still taking my bloody volleys.

kona4lyf

Likes Dirt
No, this is not an english exam, but if you had taken the time to read the rules before posting, you would have found that improper sentence structure is frowned apon here in the wonderfully kind community here at farkin.net. :D

P.S. You forgot to add capital letters at the start of your sentences... :rolleyes:

I just had to take a stab at drilling you about the rules...
coming from the farkin spelling police,did you not know UPON has a U in it not an A, wake up fool!!

Neon

Likes Dirt
dude your starting to annoy me. just do something to this bitch.
and Rhianna, you suck. seriously give him back his phone and stop pretending that anyone likes you.
noone does. we all know that. so just shut up and leave jacob alone...
thats the end of my inspirational talk, i'm off.

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
and Rhianna, you suck. seriously give him back his phone and stop pretending that anyone likes you.
Hmm abit late there.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks for the late news sandra.

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
arrrrr so she like shaving cream ey

stick two hole cans of that shit on her face when she is sleeping

or you could shave her head lol :D

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
And so once again the wonderfull lads from farkin had prevailed,
The evil Rianna was defeated and the gallant knight jacob may or may not have ever gotten his phone back..
the moral of the story being that If you all get together and piss someone of for long enough, Eventually they will leave you alone..

Thanks for a top read to all those who helped out in what may be the greatest UNLOCKED flaming in farkin history!