Reverb problem

hakka

Likes Dirt
I just reinstalled a Reverb stealth, it's been off the bike for a few months but was working fine when I removed it. I've bled the hydraulic line a few times, got rid of all the air pockets but the remote button is now rock solid. If I wind out the speed adjuster I can get a bit of travel out if the button but not far enough to move the post down.

Any ideas? (besides buying another brand of dropper)

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Make sure there are no kinks in the hose in the internally routed section. It's a pain to bleed them as you have to get the post out of the frame and if you've trimmed the length so it's nice and tidy this will mean all kinds of awkwardness to get the bottom of the post exposed. Did you plunge fluid right through from the lever to the post? Was the speed of the lever set to fast or slow (during the bleed)? I've usually had to bleed mine at least 3 times to get the lever to release the post...

hakka

Likes Dirt
Make sure there are no kinks in the hose in the internally routed section. It's a pain to bleed them as you have to get the post out of the frame and if you've trimmed the length so it's nice and tidy this will mean all kinds of awkwardness to get the bottom of the post exposed. Did you plunge fluid right through from the lever to the post? Was the speed of the lever set to fast or slow (during the bleed)? I've usually had to bleed mine at least 3 times to get the lever to release the post...
Fluid flows thought the hose ok with the syringes so there's no kinks or blockages in the hose. The bleed is good, I think it must be something to do with the release mechanism.