Ride day at Cams

boumba

Likes Dirt
Couple of us local boys went down to Cams to ride his sweet DJs and Downhill track today.
We were also lucky enough to have someone form overseas come and sesh the day with us.

Scoping out the new Northshore drop.

Callum was the only one too hit it. Bottomed him out as well.

Jimmy, from overseas

Callum

Cam

All of them

My Flickr Account

Last edited:

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Thanks ROBERT! those photos are wicked. it was a fun day. i was scared to hit the northshore after seeing callum bottom out. we'll build a lander on in on saturday when we have the next build day.

Great Photos

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Looks rad mate... Next build day ill have to make the trip out there too :D
Build day this saturday if you can make it. refer to the posts in the vic watering hole or trail building to find out more. hope to see you there. hoping for about 16 people maybe 20. should be real good fun.

djrider

Likes Dirt
great photos there, agreed, the drop really needs a landing, i bottom out a lot but that one today was really hard and didn't feel good.

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yep and you landed on your head.. so that means your not a good rider.. shouldn't that cancel out the category of attempting the drop..
and anyway im a good rider!

cameron_15

Eats Squid
yep and you landed on your head.. so that means your not a good rider.. shouldn't that cancel out the category of attempting the drop..
and anyway im a good rider!
landing on my head still counts as an attempt. at least i was game enough to try it. besides, i tried it going around the corner, not straight down the hill. that means it's harder as i was going slower.

I know your a good rider, robert just dosen't like you.:D:D:D:D:D:D

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that northshore looks nice as.
how high is it? got a photo of it side on to see the landing and how high it is?
ha who is the poser :p

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that northshore looks nice as.
how high is it? got a photo of it side on to see the landing and how high it is?
ha who is the poser :p
It's probably about 7ft.. and it's to flat. We are gonna build a landing. The poser is Jimmy:p