Riding around Toowoomba?

herbman

Likes Dirt
Hi.

Am currenty looking at a new job up inland from toowomba.

But the big question is, is there any riding up that way?

Thanks
Brent

safreek

Hi.

Am currenty looking at a new job up inland from toowomba.

But the big question is, is there any riding up that way?

Thanks
Brent
Just beware, when they closed the.asylum in Ipswich many decades ago they shipped them up to Toowoomba.
Some pretty strange eggs.up.that way,. Even stranger than lismore people. Think deliverance, seriously:attention:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just beware, when they closed the.asylum in Ipswich many decades ago they shipped them up to Toowoomba.
Some pretty strange eggs.up.that way,. Even stranger than lismore people. Think deliverance, seriously:attention:
It's not that bad these days, just keep away from the pubs and don't leave your bike lying around.

836bf4bfbbc881ff910df76031a2df3f--banjos-siamese.jpg

herbman

Likes Dirt
Im a kiwi and still have the passport to prove it. But have been living in TAS for the last few years.

Can handle a bit of redneck if there is some good trails to ride.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Im a kiwi and still have the passport to prove it. But have been living in TAS for the last few years.

It's not too bad man, you can get some wild country folk that will suss you out for a while.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Don't listen to the hipsters above, Toowoomba is a great place. :whistle: Jubilee has some awesome trails. Make sure you come south to Stanthorpe and we'll take you riding on our trails here too. 2 of are Kiwis... Now talk about banjos....

herbman

Likes Dirt
Don't listen to the hipsters above, Toowoomba is a great place. :whistle: Jubilee has some awesome trails. Make sure you come south to Stanthorpe and we'll take you riding on our trails here too. 2 of are Kiwis... Now talk about banjos....
Always keen to ride new trails. Think i am just going to have to get used to traveling a bit more to ride.

DMan

Always keen to ride new trails. Think i am just going to have to get used to traveling a bit more to ride.
Jubilee is in Toowoomba itself so you're good there. Hiddenvale is about 1.5hrs towards Brisbane. About another 40 minutes to Brissie from there. Stanthorpe of about 2hrs south. What's a few hours among friends. Although for my mates in Kiwivegas a 40min drive is an overnighter...

herbman

Likes Dirt
Jubilee is in Toowoomba itself so you're good there. Hiddenvale is about 1.5hrs towards Brisbane. About another 40 minutes to Brissie from there. Stanthorpe of about 2hrs south. What's a few hours among friends. Although for my mates in Kiwivegas a 40min drive is an overnighter...
Same deal here in TAS for some people. Where as the crew i ride with, we day trip to derby which is 3ish hours each way.

Is it short travel or long travel bike country?

DMan

Same deal here in TAS for some people. Where as the crew i ride with, we day trip to derby which is 3ish hours each way.

Is it short travel or long travel bike country?
Down my way is more fun on a bike with at least 140mm. You can do Jubliee, Daisy and Gap creek on a smaller travel bike but a bigger travel makes it more forgiving. I do it all on my reign and love it. My mates all ride 140-160mm travel bikes.