riding music?

supermajo1

Likes Dirt
dude.
i just listen to my normal music that i listen to.
Eg. Parkway Drive, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Escape the Fate, Slipknot, The Devil Wears Prada and anything along those lines really.

floody

Wheel size expert
"this song is the shit I'ma get more of these guys" so you end up with a library full of gaslight anthem or phoenix ect.
Yeah thats me, the last few years of bike vids have opened my eyes to a lot of artists.

Mostly though I listen to pretty mellow stuff on the bike, Massive Attack, UNKLE, Portishead etc. My push-up play ride run is just under 'Spying Glass' long, haha, so if I end up at the bottom a verse early well it was a good run.

Last edited:

G-Tek

Likes Bikes
For something a bit different...

Decksanddrumsandrockandroll

Thats the one and only album out by the Propellerheads. Timeless and my all time favourite album.

Not sure if its something that anyone here will like based on the artists I'm seeing in previous posts but give it a try :)

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
Coheed & Cambria
Revelation Theory
Rage Against the Machine (As someone said before, I dare tou to listen to 'Renegades of funk before a run and not get pumped)
Metallica
Black Label Society

It really depends on the mood i guess.

i'll be listening to anything from old Rise Against, (album: 'Revolutions Per Minute' or 'Siren Songs of the Counter Culture') to Beastie Boys and even some chilled out Aussie hip hop like Horrorshow and Spit Syndicate.

also depends very much on the listener :)

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I've changed style a bit with riding music and Hilltop Hoods are so mad for smooth tracks, Parade of the dead is awesome through fast sections. Jumps and stuff I try out sublime or anything else laid back and chilled. Them Crooked Vultures are worth checking out too, really good for any style, Elephants will get you pinning on a dh