riding my bicycle.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Some pictures from the mornings ride, c&c welcome.

i tried to scrub haha not very well.

and time to go home

nedless

Squid
u luv those sandy berms and yeh nice pics. what bak rim do u hav coz i think i need one got loads of dents some crack and a couple of waked up spokes

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
u luv those sandy berms and yeh nice pics. what bak rim do u hav coz i think i need one got loads of dents some crack and a couple of waked up spokes
Hey,

The moderators don't like it when you use short laguage like u instead of you. This will result in punishment, it is in the rules. Just a little heads up most of the new people do mean well and im sure you do to.

Cheers

kemmis

Likes Dirt
I have sun ringle mtx's but they are rubbish. I have got so many dents in them, they are good in that i cant buckle them but yeah, ding pretty easy. Thats just my experience though. The original ones i had were great, so i got them again when they finally died, but these newer models suck this is my second one. And yeah, i love those berms.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Hey Josh
Good to see you're back on 5.10's instead of clips.
Nice riding too. Which track is the 2nd photo on??

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,

The moderators don't like it when you use short laguage like u instead of you. This will result in punishment, it is in the rules. Just a little heads up most of the new people do mean well and im sure you do to.

Cheers
It makes it even funnier when you tell people off though, considering, your, well, you. :rolleyes:

Anyway, looks like a great morning sesh kemmis, got to love flat corners.