Riding the You Yangs at night with a couple of Burners

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Time off the bike is allowing me to get around to looking through some old footage I had kicking around.
So decided to get this one together with some footage from a couple of rides out with @beeb and @fjohn860 a little while back.
It's clear I need a better set of lights lol, the 2nd run down with John in front shows just how awesome beebs lights are from behind me lol. Looks like I'm not using any.
Thanks again for the fun nights out gents. Hope you enjoy the video.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Time off the bike is allowing me to get around to looking through some old footage I had kicking around.
So decided to get this one together with some footage from a couple of rides out with @beeb and @fjohn860 a little while back.
It's clear I need a better set of lights lol, the 2nd run down with John in front shows just how awesome beebs lights are from behind me lol. Looks like I'm not using any.

Haha, was a good day. I've got all the lankiness of Jack Moir, now I just need some of the speed...

PS: Didn't realise I was spot-lighting you down the track so hard - apologies! :oops:

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha, was a good day. I've got all the lankiness of Jack Moir, now I just need some of the speed...

PS: Didn't realise I was spot-lighting you down the track so hard - apologies! :oops:
Don't we all haha
No apologies needed, the only reason I could see where I was going was due to either of you guys being in front or behind me lol.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
One of my favourite night-riding memories is from a Mont24 with batteries gone on both lights - a rider kindly offered to let me follow her the two km back to changeover. After a few hundred metres we had some quite decent pace going with her calling obstacles and me trying to stay exactly on her line and watch how her bike was moving to anticipate. Haven’t done a night ride in yonks, I miss it.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

Great rides Chris, and great video too

Beeb's lights light up past me as well