Riding to be done on the northern beaches

Blythy

Likes Dirt
Hey all!

So im heading up to Sydney in a month or so, staying at my girlfriends place for a few weeks. Trying to work out if its worth bringing the mountain bike. Im bringing my BMX up as there are a are few nice parks around the area, but what riding is there to be done close by.

I will be staying in dee why, and will need to make my own way to get to trails (not sure if bikes are allowed on buses in sydney or not). I am riding an intense uzzi (6.5-7" travel).
Is it worth bringing it up or not?

Cheers!

Mike

haltz

Likes Dirt
You got warrimoo and oxy close by both perfect for your bike warrimoos faster more dh style oxy has small-medium sized lippier freeride kinda stuff either one will make it worth bringin your uzzi

haltz

Likes Dirt
You got warrimoo and oxy close by both perfect for your bike warrimoos faster more dh style oxy has small-medium sized lippier freeride kinda stuff either one will make it worth bringin your uzzi, if you ride trails on your bmx ask around at the parks there's some good ones round there

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heaps of riding on or near the beaches. Some good AM stuff, gravity/jump runs at oxy, and castle cove dirt jumps. PM me when you're around, and I'm sure we can sort you out with a ride to the trails and train you in at some features.