Riding

trent188

Likes Dirt
bahahaha im pretty sure they caught the guy in chatswood!
so do u all wanna organise a ride at St Ives ?
nathan is invited but he wont come cos he a jew and will want me to go from st ives to mona and back just to pick him up:p

D

Deleted member 18757

nathan is invited but he wont come cos he a jew and will want me to go from st ives to mona and back just to pick him up:p
Most people have friends Trent... I like it when we hijack threads, we should do it more often.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt

sounds like your the jew who doesnt want to pick him up:cool:

trent188

Likes Dirt
i might pick him up but he will want to go to five dock and thornleigh and it will take us 1.5 hours to get to five dock becasue tim will get us lost again!

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i might pick him up but he will want to go to five dock and thornleigh and it will take us 1.5 hours to get to five dock becasue tim will get us lost again!
pfff. if nathan didnt take us on a wild goose chase trying to take us to cycology which was in the opposite direction from where he told us to go we would have got there easily within 1 hour.

D

Deleted member 18757

pfff. if nathan didnt take us on a wild goose chase trying to take us to cycology which was in the opposite direction from where he told us to go we would have got there easily within 1 hour.
The Game.

asdf

spono

Likes Dirt
your all douchebags... apart from hayden <3

1. 5 dock > St ives
2. I would go but you would have to pick me up....don't be jew lol
3. Tim can't read a steet directory to save his life...(cycology moved ;) )
4. :)

D

Deleted member 18757

your all douchebags... apart from hayden <3

1. 5 dock > St ives
2. I would go but you would have to pick me up....don't be jew lol
4. :)
1) Cammeray/Waterloo > St Ives
2) You are goin', and Trent's picking me up.
3) I think tims a pretty cool guy, eh drives me home and doesn't afraid of the petrol prices!
4) D:

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cycology didnt move from where i told you where it was. It is at the end of pittwater road in gladesville, not in balmain where you took us to. ;)

spono

Likes Dirt
Cycology didnt move from where i told you where it was. It is at the end of pittwater road in gladesville, not in balmain where you took us to. ;)
oh funny story, so the day we went they actually moved to where i was telling you and then at the end of the day they were like "this is shit" so the next day they moved back :)

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh funny story, so the day we went they actually moved to where i was telling you and then at the end of the day they were like "this is shit" so the next day they moved back :)
you took us to balmain, nearly onto the pyrmont bridge, in the completely opposite direction from gladesville where the shop is.

trent188

Likes Dirt
nathan took us to the anzac bridge!!!!
hayden tim wouldent even drive u to the mall from manly vale!