rims

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a friend has 2 24inch MAG 30's Kenda on the front hookworm on the back...soo nice :lol:

S.

ex offender
mtbmx said:
are u guys sure that trail pimps are 100 each cos i want some plz double check
Last time I checked, RRP was ~$150... just because somebody PAID $x for them, doesn't mean that's what they generally cost.

intense jonoooo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuzzy said:
atomic labrotories trailpimps

www.atomlab.com
dont the side walls on atomlabs collapse heaps? thatz wat i heard! :?

I'd go like.... a mavic deemax! nah..um...mavic 721 or the 321.....or wateva it is now!!

i have mavic 521s on my chase (dj bike) and i case on em stacks! like smash them into gutters! and sides of bowls! but they are still good! in perfect shape! i have race dh on them for 1 year, and then put em on dj bike and they are still running well! soo all good :p

LuCaS

Likes Bikes
24"Arrow Racing DHX 749g
26"Arrow Racing DHX 820g
24"Sun Double Track 760g
26"Sun Double Track 850g

Dude just get Double Tracks, strong and they not very heavy don't cost to much either or what i might be getting and thats Arrow Racing DHX there also very nice.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Didn't read the thread, hope this is relevent.

Absolutely SMASHED my Felt XC up some stairs with all my weight over rear wheel yesterday, made such a loud noise that everyone within 30 meters turned to look. I was running Mobsters with thorn proof tubes on a Dice EFD rim. The tyre went flat instantly and I expected to look down to see a dead rim too. Nothing of the sort, I cant believe that there wasn't a trace of impact anywhere to be found on the rim. I know some people don't like them but I can't talk them up enuf! I've never hit anything so hard before and had no damage to show for it.

ferg

Likes Dirt
go the trail pimps there not that heavy and anyway a heavy bike doesnt mean its gone to make it harder to jump or easier like wise for a light bike. learn to ride and u can ride wat ever weight bike u want

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How about some Double Tracks? Im 14 and ive been jumping with them for a while, i dont cry about weight either! i got one cracked all the way through the join, i did thredbo for 3days and the crack didnt even move!
I love my double tracks :D