Rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ SLOPE STYLE

Likes Bikes
hey im looking at starting some light freeride and mabey addventuly some harder freeride and
was just wondering anyones appinoin on Sun SW6000 rims and if they would be any good for me

thanks

Barrington

Likes Dirt
You should be banned
I have come across numerous lame and pointless threads/posts posted by you and DJ SLOPE STYLE, you two bum buddies need to sit back and not abuse the use of this forum, sure its exciting being a new member of a FuLly SIk mountain bike community or whatever, but instead of posting random crap, go out and ride, then when you come across something serious that you need an answer or opinion for, then you come here and post about it. Or contribute to the forum by helping other people find an answer, but before you do that, you need to know what you are talking about.

Have a break from posting, but still go through this forum and learn how it works, and how the members work with the forum.
Thankyou

DJ SLOPE STYLE

Likes Bikes
well tis was a serious post by me untill he comes and asks stupid questions so yer not my falt P.s some of my other post didnt work as well as hi thought they would Eg puting pics in

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I have come across numerous lame and pointless threads/posts posted by you and DJ SLOPE STYLE, you two bum buddies need to sit back and not abuse the use of this forum, sure its exciting being a new member of a FuLly SIk mountain bike community or whatever, but instead of posting random crap, go out and ride, then when you come across something serious that you need an answer or opinion for, then you come here and post about it. Or contribute to the forum by helping other people find an answer, but before you do that, you need to know what you are talking about.

Have a break from posting, but still go through this forum and learn how it works, and how the members work with the forum.
Thankyou
Thank you very much there Mr Wannabe-Mod

However, you might want to avoid using lame homophobic insults such as 'bum-bandits' when lecturing others about using the site as it's the sort of thing to get yourself a weeks holiday...

As for the rest of you f***ing muppets. You can also all take a week off as I don't think there's been a single post in this thread that hasn't been utterly painful to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.