Rise Against

Muz

Grove Master
Worst concert ever... :(

Went to the Sydney show last night....

I'm not a die hard fan, but really like what i've heard of theirs. My girlfriend and i concluded it was the worst concert we'd ever been to. Not sure if they're always that bad live or if it was cause the lead singer had partially lost his voice at Brisbane and the rest of the band decided to play badly to sympathise. I was seriously struggling to recognise what songs they were playing.

Won't spend $45 on them live again. I'll stick to their CDs and tracks on mtb vids live roam and the collective.

RCOH

Eats Squid
After 10ish beers & $90 on vodka & redbull I can conclude my chicken tikka tasted nice on the way home after the gig.

Arete

Likes Dirt
I've always found Rise Against a little to bubblegum sweet for my tastes. However Christian? I clearly heard the F word in one of the tracks on the Sufferer and the Witness, middle America christian mommy and daddy can't be too happy with that one can they?

budda

Squid
I went to the Sydney show fucking amazing, They'd be one of my fav bands right now along with 36 crazyfists. God so loved the world were quite hardcore. Similar to Rise Against how they got their messages across. Christians but the really spoke the truth not Bs I love god Hillsong shit. All in all a great night.