Ritchey Ultra Team Monster Gravel Beast

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
Frame - Ritchey Ultra Team Edition (Large) - Sourced from @Rusty_68
Front shock/fork - Whiskey carbon rigid - 15mm TA, Boost
Handlebars - Surly Corner Bar (Drop bar for mountain bikes)
Stem - 40 mm
Headset - Ritchey
Grips - Padded Bar tape
Saddle - Ergon
Seatpost - One Up 30.9 / 150 mm dropper
Front brake - Shimano XT M8000 180 mm
Rear brake - Shimano XT M8000 160 mm
Cranks - Sram carbon
Chain - Sram (Pretty rainbow)
Pedals - Time
Rear derailleur - Sram GX AXS Wireless
Rear shifter - Sram GX AXS Wireless
Cassette - Sram 12 sp GX Level
Front hub - DT Swiss 350
Rear hub - DT Swiss 370
Front rim - DT Swiss M1700
Rear rim - DT Swiss X1900
Tyres - Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4 Tan wall
Tubes - No
Total weight - No idea

Photos are from maiden voyage today... a tour of flood damage around the hinterland ... 105 km and 1090m of climbing.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Pretty cool they closed the roads off for your tour. Any cute soigneurs to hand you your musette, and give you a post ride rub down?

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
Pretty cool they closed the roads off for your tour. Any cute soigneurs to hand you your musette, and give you a post ride rub down?
No...but I did have at least 5 attempts on my life from motorists today. They varied from "I'm going to overtake you in my 4WD and then suddenly turn left", to "I'm in a mad hurry in my high performance Corolla and I need to get around this intersection... I can't see you, I can't see you", to finally "We're a car load of boguns (disguised as hipsters) in a hotted up civic and we're going to cut the corner really close to you and yell abuse at you". Fuck me... I don't know how people can enjoy road riding.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It was a shit game of Russian roulette, 30/40 years ago. Now it's a certified mental illness. Can't see it improving.