Road Trippin

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
I know that us mountain bikers are usually strat for cash but lets just imagine for a sec. If you could have any wagon to get you to and from racing what would you have??? (car,sound system, mags) Tell....

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
my cars the taxi...VT Stationwagon....5 passenger including the driver the taxi driver who is me , and the bikes and gear in th wagon and bikes on the bike rack and theres a tow ball there if i need it...it is the ultimate shuttle car, eqquiped with the stereo. because of this im know as shuttle bitch....

S.

ex offender
I'd have a Hilux 4wd with a 350 V8 block in it (ahahahahaha), or a Holden One Tonner (which, incidentally, comes with the 350 V8 ). Mags and shit don't really interest me.

The marz truck is just retarded - it's TOO big. I'd much rather the Intense truck from the start of Chainsmoke 2.

Rik

logged out
I'd have a motorbike with bike mounts on the rear of it. Who needs any more than 2 wheels?

Hilux single-cab w/ a big 350 v8 block...it'll be a bit less gutless then....
big sunrasia rims sporting mud radials
sound system doesn't really matter in a singl-cab...just as long as it's got FM radio and a cd player

OR

B&S style Holden WB or HZ ute w/ v8, 3inch chrome rollbar, big toolbox in the tray, swag sittin next to it and a farkin load of stickers...they make it look more impressive...not to metion go faster

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I would want a Toyota SR5 dual cab hilux, it'd have to be shiny black, raised off the ground and have big big wheels and shiny mags
as for the stereo "i wanna buy a stereo so loud it blows womens clothes off"
such as 2x 12inch clarion SRW1283 sub's 600 watt of beautiful bass. 2 clarion amps dpx1001-2 2/1 channel digital amps. clarion face, 2 clarion 2cm tweeters, and 2x 15x23cm speakers in the back and front... that would be sexy - i could picture rolling up to a race in it, playing madc0re hardc0re super stylin music!

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if it had to have four wheels, the old (mid 80's) renegade that the old man emu team used to race for goondi and finkes.
huge 450 donk, massive tyres, tough as buggery.
used be able spin up all four wheels thru all four gears up to about 80k's. old flat black paint job with yellow hornet stripes.
no stereo cause you couldn't hear it over the motor anyway.
the ultimate off road vehicle.
either that or the rodeo that off road services in wooloongabba race.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If anyone has seen TC's new van, that thing fucking rocks.

It's a Mercedes van, stealth black, with silver signwriting. Badass stereo, mags etc...

Rik

logged out
Actually, if I keep riding my DK, I'd love to get a Dodge Charger, 1969 model, and I think you know where I'm going with that one :p

zac

Likes Dirt
if money was no object, bootes's bus thing (see it around the coast quite a bit over summer...), otherwise my little brother's liteace van with lots of stickers and shit on it. stereo? erm, discman hooked up to $5 speaker from lifeline with homemade amp - the beast rocks!