Rock Shox Full Service Kits

BigRay

Likes Bikes
Hi All,

Hope someone can help, where do people get their service kits from?? I need to do a full
service on my Pike and Monarch Plus Debonair and it seems nowhere has the full kits.

I spoken to my LBS and they just want me to get them to do it and I looked on NSD & Cyclinic's
sites and they don't keep the full kits, so I'm kind of scratching my head is there anywhere online maybe.
Also before anyone asks the question yes I'm experienced in servicing suspension both MTB and Moto's,
I just like to do my own tricks (work) and know what's been done.

Thanks in advance for any help.

tomacropod

Likes Dirt
Sounds like your lbs has the kits or can get them, else they wouldn't be able to do the service in house. Just make it clear you only want the kit. Universal cycles in the US lists the sram part numbers with the product listing so you can even give them the number to ensure they get it right. You'll need the ifp valve adaptor as well. It's red.

- joel

ktmray77

Likes Bikes
Hi Again,

Joel it turns out my LBS doesn't do them in house. I dug a little deeper and they just send them off and add their cut on top.
I'm leaning towards just sending them off as it has been a pain in the ass to find the kits. so i might just bite the bullet and
send them off.

Cheers to all for the help, stay shiny side up :)

noel0409

Likes Bikes
I got mine from http://cyclinic.com.au/ though the ones I wanted weren't listed on their web page when I rang they had them. I have Revelation forks and Monarch RT3 high air volume shock. Also bought a set of pivot bearings, all turned out pretty good although the shock seal kit was a bit pricey (it was a complete service kit) I think around 60 buks. They are located in Ipswitch QLD

mitchy_

Llama calmer
somewhat related, but where can i buy just the crush rings for the bolts in the bottom of the forks?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
If I'm short, I reuse the crush washer with a smear of silicon gasket stuff. Not ideal, but it gets you out of a pickle.

FlyingRV

Likes Bikes
+ 1 on Cyclinic
They have a full range of spare parts and kits available and are great to deal with.
They located in Windsor, close to the city.