Rock Shox Monarch RC3

teK--

Eats Squid
Getting one of these second-hand new on Friday for $280 :Banane42:

It's the grey stanchion one, think the Debonair has the black which looks the nuts (and has a more linear tune I think).

Pretty sure you can get volume reducing internal bands to affect the volume/compression/tune etc. Although i'd be personally loathe to fettle with mine personally given I have zero knowledge of what actually occurs inside.

If your in Bris Aiden Leffman has just opened a suspension service shop called Cyclinic MTB.
The linearity with the Debonair is mostly due to the larger air volume. It's not ideal for all bikes. Some may end up having to use volume spacers to get a more progressive spring to avoid harsh bottom out.

fedor346

Likes Dirt
+1 to what teK just said. Especially for riders over 70kg or so you'll want the tuning bands or something else to fill up the high volume area ie. Rubber bands or even duct tape. How much u put in might take some experimenting.

I have the non debonair version and I filled the high volume area with rubber bands to make it behave more like a low volume version. Works great for me.
Cheers
Gav