Rock - Tober is broken

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Eddie Van Halens passing this morning leaves a big hole in my teenage years .
I can remember when the VH1 album came out when i was in High School , the music teacher bought it in for the class to listen too .
Raise your fists , and wait for a screaming guitar solo .

PJO

in me vL comy
Eddie Van Halens passing this morning leaves a big hole in my teenage years .
I can remember when the VH1 album came out when i was in High School , the music teacher bought it in for the class to listen too .
Raise your fists , and wait for a screaming guitar solo .
You must've been hot for teacher after that!!
Sad to see the passing of rock legend :(

moorey

call me Mia
You must've been hot for teacher after that!!
Yes, coz music teacher were hot women in 1978 :p
No kink shaming.

Mine was a 60yo ex WW2 flog was later convicted of multiple counts of sexually abusing a number of the cadets he worked with at my school. It was a running joke he was a pedo....but none of us actually knew what that meant at the time....

Jpez

Down on the left!
I was never really a hair metal sort of guy but did have respect for Van Helen.
This is probably the only song I really like though.
Ah, mentioned above.

moorey

call me Mia
I was never really a hair metal sort of guy but did have respect for Van Helen.
This is probably the only song I really like though.
Ah, mentioned above.
Lies! We've seen your hair! Proud hair metal man here....still got a very healthy collection of cassettes....though they aren't very healthy these days...

Ackland

chats d'élevage
My guitar teacher used to be able to play the entire Van Halen back catalogue....

My best effort was Ain't Talkin Bout Love

Random stock photo below is near identical to my Pimped Squier Strat.
I installed the tremolo and locking machine heads from a strat ultra and added 2x Seymour Duncan Single humbuckers and a JB Humbucker which I later swapped out for a space invader!

Still got it but can't be arsed digging it out

Jpez

Down on the left!
@
Lies! We've seen your hair! Proud hair metal man here....still got a very healthy collection of cassettes....though they aren't very healthy these days...
Ha! Well yeah. I was more in the greasy hair Motörhead camp than a hair spray Motley Crüe guy.

BTW. Is liking bad Christian metal like Stryper a thing? Like the bad Christian movie?

moorey

call me Mia
@

Ha! Well yeah. I was more in the greasy hair Motörhead camp than a hair spray Motley Crüe guy.

BTW. Is liking bad Christian metal like Stryper a thing? Like the bad Christian movie?
I love Mororhead, metal AND hair metal.....aaand loved Stryper, along with a number of other killer christian rock bands. There was no irony in my Stryper love :p

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No kink shaming.

Mine was a 60yo ex WW2 flog was later convicted of multiple counts of sexually abusing a number of the cadets he worked with at my school. It was a running joke he was a pedo....but none of us actually knew what that meant at the time....
So , you went to Marist Bros too ?
5 of the teachers in my High School are in prison or have been .
The music teacher was kinda hot ,and german , she lived 2 doors down from me with her Girlfriend .....

Nothing ever happened .

moorey

call me Mia
So , you went to Marist Bros too ?
5 of the teachers in my High School are in prison or have been .
The music teacher was kinda hot ,and german , she lived 2 doors down from me with her Girlfriend .....

Nothing ever happened .
All boy tec school in Horsham. Prick hung himself awaiting trial. Waste of good rope.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No kink shaming.

Well unfortunately some of you knew all too well.

BTW. Is liking bad Christian metal like Stryper a thing?
Bad? I think not!