Rockstars at the Scott 24 .... cool doco teaser

EzyLee

Likes Dirt
Looks awesome, would love to find out how this is going to get out there.

So how does it end? :D

tjb

Likes Dirt
The footage looked pretty pro to me .... think the WinterVolume mob credited at the end have ski and snowboard video experience which showed.

Love em or otherwise the Rockstars are putting XC and Enduro out there .....

spikenet

Likes Dirt
Love em or otherwise the Rockstars are putting XC and Enduro out there .....
yep, gotta hand it to them they are raising the profile!

I was waiting in transition at "stupid o'clock" in the morning for another lap when they had the camera's rolling for troy's transition and interview with Dwight so have been looking forward to some online footage!

woozy

Likes Bikes
haha IM ON THERE...just thought id let you know. YEOW!! .... at 2mins...the one looking back lol

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm looking forward to more of the same. Anything that Sam films and edits will be great, he's an asset to our industry.
Twenty four hours of anything would be testing.............:eek:

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We (team riddler) did a simalar, less race more fun doco from The Mont earlier this year, not sure if a longer version will ever get made, we have loads of footage though:
http://vimeo.com/4152110
I'm going to say that if you can make a full length feature as an extension to that preview then it could well be more amusing and entertaining than the Rockstar version. Punter vs. Pro.

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Side note - this trailer completely proves to me that the camera adds 10 pounds (or however the saying goes)

After seeing Gordo in the flesh @ the Scott, fritz that guy is skinny! Not an ounce of fat on him, just an absolute whippet. See the footage in the trailer, taken at the Scott, his face looks rounder, softer and less Skeletor like.

Just an observation.