Nipples - Wheeltech
Tyres - 26x2.5 Maxxis Mobster F & R
Tubes - yep
Total weight - Heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Old school cool! Trying to remember the name of the rm freeride guy who used to roll on these..?

Love the signatureon frame. Great touch.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, I know..

Let's take a pic with heaps of crap behind it !

Will try better next time.

Something sexy to really make the old girl pop...Saturn sheets, soft lighting, a little leather and lace...all the good stuff it deserves.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Something sexy to really make the old girl pop...Saturn sheets, soft lighting, a little leather and lace...all the good stuff it deserves.
Got rocks. Big rocks?

So the Hayes are not working/broken, as to be expected. Big shout out to Bicycles Central in Cairns for donating a slightly later model set of Hayes Nines to the rebuild. I am pretty sure they were glad to get rid of them, if you ask me!
The Fork has a BAD top out clunk that will need to be attended to.

I might add that the front derailleur is working PERFECTLY for all the 2x naysayers.. the rear, not so much.. the cage is bent. Luckily a new LX 9 speed must be all of $20 these days..edit, if I can find one!

Look at all the cool parts that we (I) thought of as awesome BITD.. Hayes Nine. Race Face. Manitou. Syncros. Lots of brands have gone by the wayside or not kept up with trend/demands..

Last edited:

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
loving the scrash pad on the stem. reminds me of my crossrider bmx from the 80s. :thumb:
HAHA... yep. although it has absolutely no padding whatsoever.. Its weird that its a oldish bike, and the stem pad is from a bygone era, but it seems to be almost brand new !