Rocky Trail MTB grand prix at Awaba

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
I just received an email update naming awaba as the venue for the next MTB grand prix (4 hour enduro) sept 26.

What does that mean for track building? Will there be some new sections added in time to extend the trail past the current 7 k's?

Backing up to race the club round the day after is going to be interesting!

tranceup

Likes Dirt
Martin has advised he is happy with the trail length as is but anymore we can do prior will be good.
Will be a great event. They have all the organisation sorted and will be doing some heavy promotion in the lead up. More riders to the trails the better for the club.
The only thing i suggest is if we can work on a few more passing points to aid in events like this.
We will get a good gauge after our next club 3hr format as to how the trail fairs in terms of length and rideability etc. This rd will also help to bed in the new sections even more.

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
Martin has advised he is happy with the trail length as is but anymore we can do prior will be good.
Will be a great event. They have all the organisation sorted and will be doing some heavy promotion in the lead up. More riders to the trails the better for the club.
The only thing i suggest is if we can work on a few more passing points to aid in events like this.
We will get a good gauge after our next club 3hr format as to how the trail fairs in terms of length and rideability etc. This rd will also help to bed in the new sections even more.
I guess it would be a great way to get some trail bedded in very quickly with two enduros in the space of a month.