Rocky Trail's Shimano MTB Grand Prix 2012 Series

toby

Likes Dirt
From their Twitter feed

rockytrailent11:18am via Twitter for iPhone
Setting up for #ShimanoMTBGP round 2 at Awaba. Sun is shining and there wasn't much rain here so we are definitely racing tomorrow!

toby

Likes Dirt
Another great Rocky Trail event! Bit of mud didn't stop me from having a great day at Awaba...

crummy?

Likes Dirt
Awaba GP Video

Another great Rocky Trail event! Bit of mud didn't stop me from having a great day at Awaba...
Here, here! Got to love these Awaba trails.

[video=youtube_share;tItkFVafYiQ]http://youtu.be/tItkFVafYiQ[/video]

Video will be up shortly. :)

muvro

Likes Dirt
Yep! Totally awesome event! The few muddy sections I was a bit over after 7hrs in the saddle. But, you grit and bare it, coz that's MTB racing and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thanks again RTE! I had a blast!

Now, just have to lick my aching body better, in preperation for the JetBlack 12hr at Dargle. Bring it!!!!

Brownster

Likes Dirt
Another awesome event from Martin and Juliane. Cant wait to see the results. The MIA boys had an awesome time at Awaba. Track got better as the day went on.

toby

Likes Dirt
Rocky Trail GP at Mt Annan this Saturday... hopefully the weather will stay as nice as it is all week and we can have good race.

Who else is heading along?

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Just checked the forecast - all looks good. Possible shower on Thursday but fine Friday and Saturday and the ground is bone dry so it can take a few mill of rain.

Looking forward to welcoming you all at Mt Annan this weekend!

Mike95

Likes Dirt
Just checked the forecast - all looks good. Possible shower on Thursday but fine Friday and Saturday and the ground is bone dry so it can take a few mill of rain.

Looking forward to welcoming you all at Mt Annan this weekend!
rode Annan on saturday, it was the driest its been in ages, but lacking the grip it had a month or so ago. A few dusty slippery sections ready to catch out the unwary pushing hard.
Hopefully a light shower on Thursday & the track will be nice & tacky for all the racers.
Goodluck!

trailbunny

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Deubel Racing Team looking for team racer

Hi,
We had an inquiry from the Deubel Bicycles guys - they are looking for a rider for a Mixed Team 2 in the GP7 hour competition. They have the female racer, however, the male rider was just recently injured and won't be able to compete.
Anyone interested, shoot us an email and we can refer you - you'd be riding one of the Deubel racing machines, be fed and looked after all day and receive a racing jersey for the day as well.
Cheers,
J