Ronaldinho New Boots Video (CRAZY)

sims_65

Likes Dirt
i found this video of Ronaldinho trying out his new boots, he does some fair freakish soccer tricks!!!!!
The link for this is http://nikefootball.com then select Asia/ Pacific and click on english (aus/nz) and then watch the movie called brazilian ping pong

Last edited:
As talented as he is some of the stuff is fake. Hitting the cross bar 4 times in a row is fake. Looks computer edited also. Juggling skills are real tho.

Gotta love him.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
why is it fake? coz you cant do it?

He was Player of the year, that makes him the best in the world, thats like saying Steve Peat pulling a near identical time on a 1st split in seperate DH runs is impossible.

These guys have it dialled, its what they do everyday.

sammy boy

Likes Dirt
what the hell :confused: what a freak, how does he do that off the crossbar, its not fake though, the brazilians are just freaky soccer players!

MTBWANNABE

Banned
I havn't seen the vid yet (internets playing up) but Just for the record, my under 16's soccer team (won the league :D :D :D) can hit the cross bar consecutively for 6 times (6 different players, sadly i'm not one of them).

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
That's nothing, Last Aberdeen game I went to see had them smacking the crossbar at least a dozen times and the posts probably twice that.

Pity the useless pricks couldn't find the back of the net though...

sammy boy

Likes Dirt
clearly some of these guys CLUB soccer teams can do it so im quite confident that ROHNALIDHINO can do it to