Rotec Revert 5.0

fastrider gus

super huck
Ive been waiting for the new carbon enduro rotec for over a year. There was only 5 of the pre production prototypes getting made for people who put their hand up for one. The Revert was something i got recently to keep me occupied until the enduro was finished but im sick of hearing "yea soon" and then nothing for 3 months.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ive been waiting for the new carbon enduro rotec for over a year. There was only 5 of the pre production prototypes getting made for people who put their hand up for one. The Revert was something i got recently to keep me occupied until the enduro was finished but im sick of hearing "yea soon" and then nothing for 3 months.

Ahhhh...that does get annoying. So the revert is staying or going?

fastrider gus

super huck
size? frame or complete
Just frame i rekon. Maybe fork too. Its a Medium. Its a decent length but its quite low so for a tall bloke its no good as a trail bike. Ive just been doing a few laps at the 4X track which its absolutely perfect for.
Ill post up a sale add this weekend i rekon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sounds ideal for me to cruise the lumps of dirt on. Did you get around to running I with the lower travel fork?

fastrider gus

super huck
Sounds ideal for me to cruise the lumps of dirt on. Did you get around to running I with the lower travel fork?
Nah, i had nothing but morons message me when i put the swap request on facey. I thought old pikes were basically worthless.. i appear to be very wrong.