Rotorburn Gets A Refresh

14 years is a long time in the computer world. The fact that Rotorburn (previously Farkin) has been around that long makes me feel quite old. At the risk of getting all nostalgic it's been a long time for us who are still here *sniff*.

Huge shout out to our advertisers, if it weren't for their support this site would have packed up a long time ago. SuperSports and GripSport in particular have been with us for over 10 years!!! If you ever see Rodney (SS) or John (GS) make sure you shout them a drink...

Another shout out goes to our moderators that have done a fantastic job keeping the place clean for all these years. It takes a great deal of patience and time to be a moderator, always the unsung heroes of the Internet forum. Without them, pandemonium ensues.

This week we've started the daunting task of upgrading the website. It's rather large so we're doing bits at a time. The new forum is now online with the front page to follow. You'll notice little things here and there change over the next week or two, hopefully we don't break too much. I've attached a couple screenshots from our website overtime to show how things have changed...

2017-12-01 15_25_20-FARKIN.NET - Internet Explorer.png farkin_screenshot_2005_1.jpg rotorburn_wayback.jpg 2017-12-01 15_26_42-ROTORBURN Australian Mountain Biking.png

Last edited:
Scott

Comments

Hey Scott. Been an absolute pleasure being on board with you all these years. Thanks for having us.

And can I just add what exceptional work Grip does. He fabricated this brake mount for me ~2000 with slotted caliper mounts to mirror the diagonal dropouts on the commuter. Loads of years & loads of kms later, still faultless. Thanks John.

IMG_4760.jpg

And can I just add what exceptional work Grip does. He fabricated this brake mount for me ~2000 with slotted caliper mounts to mirror the diagonal dropouts on the commuter. Loads of years & loads of kms later, still faultless. Thanks John.

View attachment 343530
Wow! That's one from the time capsule, eh? Thanks so much for the kind words, mate and glad it's all still working for you. Cheers.