Rotorburn stickers

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I like your grandma.

Not with that attitude. I'll have you know Dozer does not prick tease, and those long arms have quite a reach.
Grandma sends her love and wants to know when you're back in town.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Howdy folks,
I've got twenty business card sized Rotorburn stickers to send out to our members. Yep, only twenty. I'll put one in an envelope and send your way after you reply to this thread with a good reason why the person who posted before you doesn't deserve a Rotorburn sticker.
Go. ;)
Pics please

And will they fit a 275?
Tapered or straight steerer?
Press fit or threaded?
Can I run internal dropper cable?
Iscg 05?
Boost?
Travel?
Plus tyres?
Bottle mount?
Include postage?

And for fucks sake use a bloody template!!

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
There was the prick from coffs,
Who always made us scoff,
He wanted to give away stickers,
But we don't believe he has any stickers.
He wanted to be impressed,
But we think he wears a dress.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hahahaha, this is much better you arseholes. Keep it coming and I'll start getting some addresses next week.

There was a few more stickers but they are on the heads of several equally drunk people at the World Champs downhill finish line. There is also one on the backside of sexy girl serving the drinks at the bar, she wore it all day. :evil:

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Hahahaha, this is much better you arseholes. Keep it coming and I'll start getting some addresses next week.

There was a few more stickers but they are on the heads of several equally drunk people at the World Champs downhill finish line. There is also one on the backside of sexy girl serving the drinks at the bar, she wore it all day. :evil:
Photos or it didn't happen!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
This place used to be epic.... outrageous sexist content, degrading abuse of those less fortunate, pictures of tits, ass and good ol Aussie non PC banter.....

This place is dead to me... as are all of you boring, vanilla chunts that are too busy worrying if you'll upset someone... rather than entertaining the internet!

Keep your shithouse stickers.... fucktards .. the lot of ya.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This place used to be epic.... outrageous sexist content, degrading abuse of those less fortunate, pictures of tits, ass and good ol Aussie non PC banter.....

This place is dead to me... as are all of you boring, vanilla chunts that are too busy worrying if you'll upset someone... rather than entertaining the internet!

This kind of outrageous chatter has no place being published on a public forum such as this. How will the sponsors react to this sort of thing? Rotorburn has a brand to protect and this sort of nonsense just undermines the hard work or guys like Scott, Dozer, Johnny, and Moorey to build up a viable interactive forum and market place.

As such I feel it is best that JT doesn't receive any stickers as he has shown himself unable to be a good brand ambassador for the old RB and everything it stands for. He should jam his portable 9 litres of semen onto his panniers, unstick that pedal from his arsehole of a mouth, and fuck off into the sunset on his e-bike! He didn't even use the template.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

After this epic reply; I have nineteen stickers left. ;)

stirk

Burner

Why do all you old farts reminisce about the good old glory days when people rode clanky 26'ers on 1.9" tyres, people could not speel for shit and used lots of SMS style language and abused each other publically.

Fuck that shit when what we have now is perfect, a forum full of self righteous, grey haired fat fucks who only give advice when they know that advice is based on limited personal experience, most likely to be inaccurate or just plain wrong, while any spelling or grammatical errors are jumped on by a pack of pedants who are blind to there own mistakes, gotta love those pedants.

If you love the old days so much go and fucking reminisce with some tissues.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080705063347/http://www.farkin.net:80/forums/

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Dear Freely I.P Dozer,

In regards to your National security probity results, we find that due to your pending sentencing hearing for vandalism of public property after you were found guilty of placing Farkin stickers on the Defence ministers car, you will be denied Top Secret clearance.

Regards,
Phil Mikester

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Link doesn't need one his more than capable of making one himself out 6061 with a shortened shim stack,negative pressure chamber and reverse threaded schreader valve. Then he'll show off and tell us all about it while sunbaking in fucking Queensland.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Meh, good rant but you're phone is shit as well, and no amount of said stickers will make it any better.

#632/decade

Last edited:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Meh, good rant but you're phone is shit as well.
IPhone user?
Were you the fucktard that sat outside the apple store for 3 weeks to "bag" the new IPhone?

My nose bleeds for people like you.... where there's nothing to live for, for you to waste 3 weeks of your life living like a hobo, sitting on the street in the cold, wet and your own piss to spend $1500 on a phone......

U deserve a sticker for being full blown moron.

Sent from my SM-G955F that Optus posted to me in 2 days.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
IPhone user?
Were you the fucktard that sat outside the apple store for 3 weeks to "bag" the new IPhone?

My nose bleeds for people like you.... where there's nothing to live for, for you to waste 3 weeks of your life living like a hobo, sitting on the street in the cold, wet and your own piss to spend $1500 on a phone......

U deserve a sticker for being full blown moron.

Sent from my SM-G955F that Optus posted to me in 2 days.
Holy shit, it's like you live next door, you have me down pat.

Dozer give this fella a sticker, it might stop the bleeding nose.