Rotorburn Strava club created

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
For those that aren't active in the XC forum, I've created a (public) strava club called rotorburn.com - just go into the clubs section and search for it and let the fun commence!

fergo

Likes Dirt
Strava being sued for Wrongful Death

Was sent this today. Bit of a grave dig, but didn't want to start a new thread.

http://inrng.com/2012/06/strava-law..._campaign=Feed:+inrng/inrng0+(The+Inner+Ring)

41 yo male Rider dies whilst trying to get a Downhill road KOM that he'd lost the day before. Strava notified him he'd lost the KOM via email.

According to the details, the rider was going faster than the speed limit (35 mi/hr in 25 mi zone), crossed over centre line on a corner, had to avoid an oncoming car and then crashed into a tree.

Apparently its Strava's fault under California law according to his parents who are suing Strava.

Buggergrips

Likes Dirt
I'm going to cross the white line in my car on the way home, drive across the central reservation and wheelspin away down the opposite carriageway. if theres an accident, I'll just say "I was influenced by 'Smokey and the Bandit' " and inform them that I was going to be suing Burt Reynolds (and Sally Fields, but that would be because she's annoying).

ADD

Likes Dirt
For those that aren't active in the XC forum, I've created a (public) strava club called rotorburn.com - just go into the clubs section and search for it and let the fun commence!
Why when I search for the rotorburn club on Strava is there no results?

ADD

Likes Dirt
Yep. Then I just typed Australia and searched and couldn't find it in the list either. I'm on my phone. I'll check properly in the pc when I get home. Might be just this thing.