Racing Starts 12.30 pm
Eliminations from 2.30 pm
No practice without registration
All riders get 3 qualifying races
Classes may be combined for races
Gate Info
Random Cadence Manual Gate, no UCI call
Cost
Entry $40.00 on the day Cash only (please bring correct money). Riders must have a valid MTBA license or purchase a day license in order to race. Day license $15.00 if required
Entry Form
An entry form will be up loaded soon. Please print this off fill it out and bring it along to save time on the day.
Food and Drinks
Food and drinks will be available on site. Catering is by the event sponsor so lets support Con and his team.

Directions
http://www.whereis.com
Foord Rd,
Run O Waters, New South Wales
Just West of Golburn

 Take the southern Goulburn exit off the Hume Hwy
 Exit the roundabout to Goulburn
 Travel into Goulburn, pass the Hill view Motel on your left
 Then pass Mundy St on your left.
 Turn Left into Addison St
 Travel West along Addison St through several give way sings.
 Continue along Addison St it will turn into Gurrundh Rd
 Travel approximately 1.5 Km into the country turn left into Foord Rd
 Track is located at the end of Foord Rd on your left
 Park as directed at the bottom of the track.

See you at the track
Jeff Hughes

Attachments

Last edited:

Roid Rage

Likes Dirt
Heaps of info there, very informative.

Can the CORC website please be updated to reflect the important details, perhaps a few more CORC members may attend..

barnesy

Likes Dirt
Go Race !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks talking to Con... He is also putting up some awesome 'Lucky Entry' prizes. He was talking about a new Fox Full face helmet !!

This one should see no excuses ...

-Not a BMX track ..
-Not too hard ..
-Nothing else is on ..
-Added bonus of some awesome prizes

Get there and race !!

old4dy

Likes Dirt
hi there musgrove

if you need a hand doing whatever kindly pm me

should arrive 8.30-9.00am

cheers fordy

Musgrove

Likes Dirt
The Gate

Greengrocers has a manual mechanical gate :). You lift the gate to latch it then it is let drop by putting your foot onto a leaver. It unlatches and the gate falls.
Last year at the state round the starter simply said "riders ready, watch the gate" and then drooped the gate. By definition this is a random gate. A ripper as it is :D. No slingshots here just reflexes.

sach

Cannon Fodder
This one should see no excuses ...

-Not a BMX track ..
-Not too hard ..
-Nothing else is on ..
-Added bonus of some awesome prizes
No offence or anything, but this is a mighty big weekend for the Iron Farker competition, with a road race at calga on the Saturday and an XC/Cyclocross race on the Sunday at Arcadia. These tracks are both awesome, and it'd be great to see some more Farkers broadening their horizons. Also, the prize of “The people's ovation and fame forever” trumps just about anything material.

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Blah blah blah.
That's a bit rude, cross promoting other events in someone else thread. As your first post too.
This is the Mtn X forum and this thread is about NSW #4. If you haven't got anything to input to that stay out of it.

Roid Rage

Likes Dirt
Question:

Is the 4x track available for riding on Saturday ?

(I am asking on behalf of some friends, I was under the impression that the track is on private property and will only be open on Sunday as per the timetable on the 1st post)

**and also just noticed "no practice without registration", pretty much answers my question, just looking for some offical word.

Musgrove

Likes Dirt
Yep it is on private property and we are only running the race on Sunday.
We tried to set it so most people could just travel to and from in the one day.
Jeff

oldbean

NSWMTB
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm psyched for this race! Greengrocer's is a great track and I know the racing should be tight. It's also a great atmosphere and should be all good.

For anyone else who's interested, we're heading down tomorrow and will be stopping off at Tahmoor jump park for the afternoon.

See you all there!