Round # 7 Castlemaine RockyRiders " Jubberland Enduro " 28 th August

jakecycles

Likes Bikes
[video=vimeo;26672748]http://vimeo.com/26672748[/video]
It is on again, for the 7 th Year in a row. Support the Clubs who support "Not for Profit MTB Events". Ride round # 6 this week and make plans for round # 7

the details will be up on the rockyrider website shortly .

softek

Likes Dirt
[video=vimeo;26672748]http://vimeo.com/26672748[/video]
It is on again, for the 7 th Year in a row. Support the Clubs who support "Not for Profit MTB Events". Ride round # 6 this week and make plans for round # 7

the details will be up on the rockyrider website shortly .
that is one awesome video guys, very entertaining

shwinboy

Likes Dirt
The "A"line wants you!

The "A"line wants you! The Cycle Concepts Castlemaine 6hr enduro.enduro v08.jpg

Last edited:

riderideride

Likes Dirt
Freakin awesome video!!! Castlemaine was my first 6hr and my first ever race (in 2009) missed out last year as I was on crutches (boo!!)....looking forward to doing it this year!!! yeeeehhhaaaaa! :)

And is that the sweet sounds of Gogol Bordello I can hear? :)

Last edited:

Coaster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, that is a seriously good video. Well done. Certainly lifted my interest in the event a few million notches!!!

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
The wife has granted me parole for that weekend:)
Mad Hatter we ARE doing the 6hrs. No half races buddy.
Wasn`t for me, it was for my wife.
Niner due to be finished next week.
Thought I could convince her to give it a crack before the euphoria of the new bike wears off.
Pairs on SS OK Bundy? Bring on that Monkey Madness!
Cheers
MH

Rocky Riders

Likes Bikes
Cycle Concepts Castlemaine Enduro - UPDATE

The trail fairies have been out building a couple of new sections, which will enable us to incorporate all the cool bits, but in a slightly different order to keep the excitement level high!

For those who haven't experienced what the Castlemaine enduro is all about, pop over to our website and check out the vid from last year.

We are also very pleased to announce the Theatre Royal Castlemaine, Goldfields Track and Plaistow Homestead have joined Cycle Concepts Castlemaine in supporting this years Enduro! Please support those who support us.

sossy

Saucier
For those wanting a preiview of the course, after the state Xc race this Sunday at Jubberland, Jake and his band of merry men will take a social ride around the 6 hour track giving you a complete preview of the course.

Of course there are strings attached, you need to have entered the XC race to participate!

Going to be sweet!

dowey42

Likes Dirt
freakin' stoopid wrist injury stopping me from entering this.:mmph::dispirited:
even stoopider wedding in Sydney stopping me...

Wanted to try and race most of the series this year. So far been to Bright (missed first hour due to brake malfunction) and our's 2 weeks ago where I was organising! there's always next year I suppose!!

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Other than this weekend`s social ride around the course, will there be any other opportunities to check out the track before the event?
Can we get access for a look see during the week?
Cheers
MH

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
even stoopider wedding in Sydney stopping me...

Wanted to try and race most of the series this year. So far been to Bright (missed first hour due to brake malfunction) and our's 2 weeks ago where I was organising! there's always next year I suppose!!
I have aspirations of competing in next year's VES. But we know what happens to the best laid plans of mice and men.

jakecycles

Likes Bikes
Other than this weekend`s social ride around the course, will there be any other opportunities to check out the track before the event?
Can we get access for a look see during the week?
Cheers
MH
The Course will be open on the Sat 27th after 2pm

Please remember that this is private land and we only have permission to use this for official club events only. We ask you to respect that !