Rp23 problem

Stevee

Squid
Due to my son fiddling with my bike with some tools it turns out he has released the nitrogen out of my shock. Problem is can not get hold of anyone to get it regassed before Christmas. Which is when I will be doing the majority of my riding while away on holiday in bright. Can anyone help? Or am I purchasing a new or second hand shock to get me through?

ac_DHer

Likes Dirt
Id suggest try calling the guys at NS Dynamics in Queensland they have a crazy fast turnaround normally. Maybe worth a try

redbruce

Eats Squid
Due to my son fiddling with my bike with some tools it turns out he has released the nitrogen out of my shock. Problem is can not get hold of anyone to get it regassed before Christmas. Which is when I will be doing the majority of my riding while away on holiday in bright. Can anyone help? Or am I purchasing a new or second hand shock to get me through?
Try Rohan at Tekin suspension. I think they are in Ivanhoe still.

0410 200 082

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Any good moto shop should have the fox n2 fill needle setup. But , You don't really need to use n2. You can build your own needle setup and use your shock pump. If its a bv shock then pump to pressure on body. Otherwise you need 400psi in a standard rp23. Make sure you have not compressed the shock with no pressure in the ifp. If so, the ifp may have moved and you really need to pulle the whole thing apart.

Search mtbr and you'll find all the info you need.

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
we sent 2 shocks to Rohan at Tekin on Tuesday afternoon. Shocks were back first thing this morning (thursday) and customers have already come and collected.

Pro.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Not enough people understand how much extra service a 6pack of nice beer buys them.
Esxxxchoose mmeeee, occiffer...caann eyyyyye bee of shervis?

But for a decent shock (naaah sod that...bike) service I'd almost be happy to add a decent carton of red...decent techs are that hard to find!