Runs days

Grant...

Likes Bikes
As discussed in the meeting the Club will attempt to organise more frequent runs days. It is proposed that members who are 25 and over or willing parents volunteer one Sunday or half a day once a month to drive a hired mini bus (12 seater including driver). No truck licence will be required just an open licence. The driving can be split into two shifts if we get enough people.

Can anyone interested email or message me details including Name, phone and email and availability and I will do up a roster to suit.

And those with a trailer that can shuttle upto 11-12 bikes contact me as well, this will reduce the hire cost for running the day.

Cheers grant

Last edited:

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been out of the loop for a while but, why the change back to getting people to drive over hiring the whole lot?

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been out of the loop for a while but, why the change back to getting people to drive over hiring the whole lot?
Mainly to reduce costs Pete, Think about the mums/dads that volunteer half a day to the football/soccer/whatever clubs to run the canteen. Is it such a big ask?

Benzy

Likes Dirt
I actually PM'd Grant after the original post putting up my hand to do some driving... Obviously I don't want to be the only guy who ever does it but am happy to help out when I can.

MrPlow

TMBC
drift bus

I actually PM'd Grant after the original post putting up my hand to do some driving... Obviously I don't want to be the only guy who ever does it but am happy to help out when I can.
Your not the only one, I am happy to drive a bit too, If your all game that is.

Grant...

Likes Bikes
Sorry about the un-organised runs day but only Greg and Benzy showed any interest in driving, which is pretty disappointing, as it would have been a good opportunity to get some more parents active in the club. If Greg or Brendon have a date they would like to do some runs I'll book a bus and trailer and get it rolling and pass the info onto Micheal.