RUNTS 2b... Poll added!!!

What does 'Runts' stand for???

• All of the above!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats so goood bahaha jamie the fat cunt at the start "choad" thats a classic haha

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whoz that loser doing a maual down that steep hill after grizzilies at red hill, pffft, jokes olsson, well done gotta love the start :)

lotec

Banned
lol its downloading at 151 kb/sec 8) hurry up dammit.....25 % done....

edit: thats mad next time i come down to sydney ill have to go riding with you all, up here theres NO ONE my age to ride with and all the guys up here who do ride are riding at world cup level and make me look even worse then i am anyway :? lol

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
I want to get that jump at liazard rock going and put it in with the first song one it. Just like DB in disorder 4 when he does that tailwhip in slow-mo, That would be noice

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
great film... but the music is a worry... just when i thought i'd never had to hear/see anything related to nwd 3 or 4 here it is... great riding but

Lordy

Likes Bikes
sick vid guys best out of the lot, the start is very impressive.
Very nice manual, very smooth.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Nice video guys, the jumps you guys have are sick!, some sick drops too.

Good work :).

olsson

Likes Dirt
Aww cheers guys.
I'm trying my best!
Soon runts 3 will be coming out. New intros and footage!

Runts 3: Rise of the Runts!

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
That is some seriously sick stuff!!!!! :shock:

I downloaded it, watched it then definitely thought twice about letting my son watch it :wink: wouldn't want him to get any ideas :x

We did watch it and we were both blown away!!!!

Did you guys from here make that??? Where is it??? Is it a teaser to a longer movie????

Whatever the answers, it was well worth watching :D

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
It all started from a few bored lil boys who had nothing better to do during their days but keep bugging me. Due to their incessant heckling, they were then awarded the title of "The Allambie Runt Crew".

BTW... You're all RUNTS :!: