ryzie shreding camby + some diamo trail pics + sequence

Cippa

Likes Dirt
heres a couple i've taken recently with the 10-20mm lense :)
long gaps between taking pics so heres some for you guys to leave some feeback on! sequence is quite blury
sorry about size of photos...

ryan at camby & hillndale

sequence

one with the slave flash

random shot

Last edited:

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice pics there!

Do you know who was filming with the stand in the background?

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea, it was lawri! his the one that put together the hillndale jam vid too.
the vid of ryzie is sik.
Yeah I have seen most of his vids.

Was that stand onother one of the thngs he got to hire for the school project? :eek:

When he was filming at Box Hill park I saw the camera and f$%^ it looked expensively good.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Nice shots, chloe. You're certainly improving:). One thing that I have noticed, try to get the rider in focus. He seems a little soft for these. Perhaps try prefocusing or shooting with a larger Dof, perhaps try exposing to f/8, with the flash, if you're shooting at iso 400, with decent light you should be able to get shutter speeds of 1/125th which is ample, the flash freezes the rider! I look forward to seeing more from you.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah Cip! Good to see you with a new lens!!! What were you using to trigger the flash?

Get editing also! and size down the pics maybs? lol

You edit a little now, and those shots can be even more awesome! <33

Cippa

Likes Dirt
i couldn't resize!!! just got a new comp and had no programs on it yet!
had an awesome resizing program on my other one :(

how about you teach me how to take photos, ride and edit patto? haha

by the way...thanks for the tips guys :)

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Nice photos. Them superwhips are insine, Flips are sick, ewll everything is really.

Ive thought ive seen your sig on some other photos somewhere. Ive seen one of your photos of Jake at Mornington skatepark, i think it was a trundown on the quarter, either that or and air out.. I used to ride there, moved anddont go there often anymore.